How do you actually print the Setsail Pass?

Doo just print a screen shoot? Nothing pops up looking like a piece of printable thingy.... I'm online line now if anyone's up for some advice!!

On the online check-in page, I click the PRINT button, which brings me to another page where I click PRINT SETSAIL PASS, which displays the SetSail pass in printable format.

Now it won't let me back in a the reservation is being updated. Now I know why I didn't want to bother checking in online. This my 4th attempt!!

Wait about 30 minutes and you should be able to get back into the reservation.

You do NOT need to print anything....you don't even NEED to do the online check in....it's "busy work"...that's all.

This is absolute nonsense. Check in would likely take hours longer if everyone took this attitude!!! :rolleyes:

Our very first cruise we had been traveling for 3 1/2 months before the cruise. I called RC and they said not to worry about it, it would not be a problem.

We just had our reservation showing -0- balance. We got our bags tagged and it took maybe 5 extra minutes to get checked in. You will be fine.

Edited by SPacificbound

If you're using Google Chrome you won't be able to print SetSailPass

Try using a different server like Mozilla FireFox I don't think Internet Explorer will work either. I had same problem and Royal Caribbean rep gave me this advice.

I've used google chrome every time we've printed set sail passes

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You do NOT need to print anything....you don't even NEED to do the online check in....it's "busy work"...that's all.

Do you absolutely HAVE to print the Setsail pass? No. It is not required. But if you do not print it, it adds a few minutes to the check in process.

Now imagine if everyone did not print it out and there were 20 people in line in front of you. That extra 5 minutes could add significant time to the check in process. Imagine you are standing in the waiting area, and you can see the beautiful ship, but it will take you longer to actually board.

I just print it. It makes things smoother and easier.

I've misplaced the pass and it added no time to checkin. I signed whatever I signed while the employee was off finding cards to print on and toodling around. This time I had the pass and the agent was less prepared than me. The agents take up far more time than I would needing to sign the form again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my experience, the time savings is not at check in, but at the security point before check in. In Miami this added at least 10 min for me as the line I was in last month, no one had a SetSail pass and the security person had to look up everyone on the manifest. I walked right by when I flashed my Setsail pass.

Made a quick image guide here.... for some reason the captions on the last 3 images won't save, but it is mostly self-explanatory.

Edit: Apparently imgur links arent allowed here... http:// imgur . com/a/XeyCY

Edited by rbschultz

I guess we are old traditionalist. We like to have the Setsail pass in our hands and luggage tags on our luggage before we arrive at the port.

As are we. It makes life so simple.

That said, is anyone aware of any cruise line moving to e-boarding passes? With most airlines having them, and with the government's implementation of apps such as Mobile Passport, the cruise industry seems to be lagging behind.

That said, is anyone aware of any cruise line moving to e-boarding passes? With most airlines having them, and with the government's implementation of apps such as Mobile Passport, the cruise industry seems to be lagging behind.

RCI's process on Quantum class ships and Harmony is feeble step in that direction. But like hotels, the logistics to get settled on a ship is a bit different than a plane, so not sure if that level of automation will be possible any time soon.