Amsterdam, Zuiderdam Port Everglades/Veendam San Diego Sail-Aways January 4th, 2017

Boytjie

Sure wish I was on her. I would love to do a world cruise but I still have several years before I can retire and take that much time. I do know that the 74F sounds much better than the -10F we have up here tonight.

I planned (and saved) for my first world voyage starting in 1996. I took it in 2014 after I retired!

nice lit view in the port everglades cam (especially if you're not into the bokeh look of the ft lauderdale cam right now).

Bon voyage to all the world cruisers! (and to the virtual tagalongs too)

Edited by joekerstef

Seeing her leave today is reminding me we will be boarding her in Hong Kong November 1 for a Grand Asia segment. Gosh that's 10 months time - good job we have a cruise coming up in April to fill the gap.

Not too horrible unless you want a balcony. Then it is ridiculous!

I would take the inside cabin, as I sail solo and would rather make the trip as soon as I can rather than have to save up that much more for a balcony. Of course though I did get that letter from Publishers Clearing House today so maybe I will be able to retire early. LOL

I would take the inside cabin, as I sail solo and would rather make the trip as soon as I can rather than have to save up that much more for a balcony. Of course though I did get that letter from Publishers Clearing House today so maybe I will be able to retire early. LOL

I have been waiting for PCH for two years. They keep missing my house!

The insides on the 2018 GWV are already sold out and the prices for OVs have gone up. Glad I booked when I did!