sparkling water

Noblarneyimirish

With the Soda & More you should be able to get a glass of club soda from the gun at a bar.

But for a bottle of San Pellegrino or Perrier in the dining rooms you need to have the AIBP--or of course purchase as you go.

I'm new to princess. I've looked on the website but didn't find my answer. Is there a non alcoholic drink package that includes sparkling water ?

Thanks ��

The soda & more package only includes fountain soda, including seltzer. Bottles and cans have to be purchased separately, or you can carry them on board, no limit. Bottles and cans are included in the All Inclusive Beverage Package, but at $56.35/pp/day that is pretty expensive for a few bottles of Perrier.

We take a case of 24 16.9 oz. plastic bottles of Perrier or Pellegrino on every cruise. We tape a luggage tag right to the plastic wrap and it is delivered to our cabin with the luggage.

If one wants to drink a lot of this type of water then taking it yourself is by far the most cost efficient way to do so.

• 3 years later...
4 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

If you want a bucket of club soda, you can get 5 cans for the price of 4.  It's not the best deal but not the worst either. 

She has the Premier Beverage package. I just wanted to know if sparkling water was included. I honestly can't stand the stuff so I don't know from my experience. She asked about Perrier.

The description says: 

• The package includes all bottled water (500ml only), fountain sodas, fresh juices (if available), specialty coffees and teas, Gong Cha items, Frappés at Coffee & Cones, milk shakes (if available) and Red Bull energy drinks.
  • The package provides a 25% discount on the following excluded items: all bottles of wine, one liter bottles of water, canned soda and bottled juices.
  • The package may be used on our private islands, all food and beverage venues, and other areas such as the theater or public spaces that offer beverage service. Selections and service are limited to each venue’s menu offerings and operating hours.
  • If dining at a specialty dining venue, a large bottle of water (one liter) of still or sparkling is covered by the package.
Edited by Coral

Just now, Coral said:

She has the Premier Beverage package. I just wanted to know if sparkling water was included. I honestly can't stand the stuff so I don't know from my experience. She asked about Perrier.

I see and sorry I don't have an answer for you. 

45 minutes ago, Coral said:

Does anyone know if Perrier is included in Premier Beverage Package?

Just want to make sure nothing has changed. Asking for a friend.

Wow! A blast from the past - 2017. 😁

To answer your question: YES. The small bottles of Perrier and San Pellegrino are included.

Just now, Thrak said:

Wow! A blast from the past - 2017. 😁

To answer your question: YES. The small bottles of Perrier and San Pellegrino are included.

Thanks! I tried to do a search first. Just didn't know if there were changes in the program since 2017.