Photo Package

2cmu92

Mine were 25mb each, I had to compress to upload anywhere. Maybe because I am a techie I got the bigger files. Just talk to the Phot staff, make friends and they will absolutely take care of you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So not RAW, and not huge, but sufficient for most people. You can easily print an 8x10, and a decent 11x14. Assuming they are 300ppi.

Yes they are 300dpi and JPG. You could probably request them in RAW format, there is plenty of space on the usb drive they give out.

It was on a 10 day that the $49 was offered. It's also been more than once. Honestly, I'm out at $199, on the fence at $99 and in at $49. I see your strategy and thought the same. It's a risk of $50 or no pics. And sure I'm saving $100 by prepaying, but saving more with the deal...

And to those saying, well you're on vacation, yeah, but it's fun for me to get deals anyway.

Thanks though.

Ditto that!:)

Mine were 25mb each, I had to compress to upload anywhere. Maybe because I am a techie I got the bigger files. Just talk to the Phot staff, make friends and they will absolutely take care of you.

I would certainly prefer RAW, at least for my favs. I will definitively make friends with the photo staff and see about getting bigger files. As long as the drive is big enough, it shouldn't make any difference to them, other than time to upload. Thanks for the info

Just so Im understanding correctly, I pre-purchase for 99.00. I have my mom in my cabin with me and my brother and his wife next door. Me or my mom have to be in the photo for it to be included? My brother and his wife cannot take one of just the 2 of them, one of us has to be included?

That is the way I understand it from previous posters. BUT...when I talked to a Princess rep today she told me I could purchase it on my cabin and still have pictures of my son, without me in them, on my package even though he is in a different cabin. She kept me on hold for almost and hour trying to get me an answer when I asked about it. So I'm a little skeptical. I finally purchased it on my sons cabin so I can do pictures of just my son and also family pictures with one package since my son will be in the family pictures. I don't need any pictures of just myself and my husband so this will work for us.

Just so Im understanding correctly, I pre-purchase for 99.00. I have my mom in my cabin with me and my brother and his wife next door. Me or my mom have to be in the photo for it to be included? My brother and his wife cannot take one of just the 2 of them, one of us has to be included? More importantly, once I board the Royal I can change my mind and ask for a refund? If they offer the 49.00 deal, I can request the difference or get a refund and rebuy at 49.00?

We are traveling with our grand kids and have two cabins. I was told to buy one for each cabin and explain to the photo department that we were one group.

We jumped at this $99 deal for our upcoming Oct. 8th 28 day hawaii/South Pacific cruise. Trying to get to that $.02 per photo club.:):D

Special Thanks to "jeanandjim" for posting this info on our Roll Call. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2355309&page=86

As we to are sailing on that same cruise to celebrate our 55 Anniversary, our 75th Birthdays and our Love of Cruising!

This package is one heck of a deal for our cruise. The daily cost for our cruise is $3.54. Since we will be stopping at 9 Ports, this is really great when combined with 4 Formal Nights to go with the 28 Day Cruise. We simply couldn't pass this package up.

"Remember, Travel 1st Class! If you don't, your kids will!"

Just Mike

As we to are sailing on that same cruise to celebrate our 55 Anniversary, our 75th Birthdays and our Love of Cruising!

This package is one heck of a deal for our cruise. The daily cost for our cruise is $3.54. Since we will be stopping at 9 Ports, this is really great when combined with 4 Formal Nights to go with the 28 Day Cruise. We simply couldn't pass this package up.

Just Mike

WINNING!!! Congrats on such an awesome deal for such an awesome celebration!

This package is one heck of a deal for our cruise. The daily cost for our cruise is $3.54. Since we will be stopping at 9 Ports, this is really great when combined with 4 Formal Nights to go with the 28 Day Cruise.

If princess really does read these forums, there much be

someone there kicking themselves for pricing the package the

same for a 28-day cruise as a 7-day cruise.

If princess really does read these forums, there much be

someone there kicking themselves for pricing the package the

same for a 28-day cruise as a 7-day cruise.

I think they are just trying to get the word out on their all inclusive photo package

The $99 deal will be around until the marketing campaign ends or they stop being profitable with the photo package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone had success buying this package for a 2018 cruise? The advertisement shows up in my cruise personlaliser but not the ability to purchase it. I wonder if its because my cruise is so far out.

Edit: Ignore me, I just found the answer in another thread :)

Edited by 81Dropbear

You grab the prints, go to the counter and hand over the photos and thumb drive. The photo staff loads it all up for you and gives it back with a folder containing all the prints.

Sorry if this a silly question, but how are the photos displayed? In folders? On the wall? What's to stop people just taking the photos they want? I don't want to get my hand slapped! Are they just proofs on display and proper copies printed?

Newbie here!

Sorry if this a silly question, but how are the photos displayed? In folders? On the wall? What's to stop people just taking the photos they want? I don't want to get my hand slapped! Are they just proofs on display and proper copies printed?

Newbie here!

Every day after photo shoots the Photo Gallery has several walls of photos. You go thru and find yours.

No one but you can buy the photos of you.

You get both printed photo not a proof, and a digital copy on the drive.

Hope that helps.

Every day after photo shoots the Photo Gallery has several walls of photos. You go thru and find yours.

No one but you can buy the photos of you.

You get both printed photo not a proof, and a digital copy on the drive.

I do not know how it works with the package, but without the package anyone can select any photo and buy it, They do not check if you are in the photo.

I do not know how it works with the package, but without the package anyone can select any photo and buy it, They do not check if you are in the photo.

Maybe on other Princess ships. That was not my experience on Island Princess.

In fact I tried to buy a photo of a passenger and her daughter as a gift- no go, Photo Staff said I could not buy the photo without her consent. Couldn't even buy and have Princess Staff deliver to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What is the deal with the new photo centers on the newer ships? Who has experience using these photo walls? what makes it different from the previous way photos are displayed? I have read that they are still printing and displaying all the photos??

If you logon to Princess.com and go to your cruise personalizer, select Onboad Reservations tab at the top and then Photography, you can see the packages and what they offer. They are offering a really nice discount on the All Inclusive Package if you buy it before you board. You might consider it for the cost savings.
I can see this offer on the reservation page, but when I click on it, that option is not there.. is anyone else having this problem. It says all photos for $99, but when I click on it - nothing - just other options...

I can see this offer on the reservation page, but when I click on it, that option is not there.. is anyone else having this problem. It says all photos for $99, but when I click on it - nothing - just other options...

Did you see the box on the right side of the writings? You can add the number of packages you want. If there are only the two of you then one package would be enough. After you have chosen the number of packages, then you can add to cart. When you have added the number you can go to your cart and check out from there. Hope this helps. This is a good deal especially if you are on a long cruise. Have a great cruise.