Are gratuities included on Oasis drink package?

*Fudge*

I saw on rc website that they may or may not be included on some itineraries and this could put an extra 18% on the price. I also saw mentioned on here that there is sometimes a discount on the package price, is this correct or just a maybe?

Thank you in advance 🙂

18% "gratuity" is added to the cost of all drink packages. On a few occasions we have seen the packages sold onboard at a discount but there seems to be no consistency.

The OP is from the UK and usually the grats are included when booked there.

I also saw mentioned on here that there is sometimes a discount on the package price, is this correct or just a maybe?

Yes, there have been discounts, but it varies by the ship/itinerary and usually limited to US bookings.

Thank you all 🙂

I wonder if anyone may have a link or has an idea of drinks prices to help us decide whether to get a package please? Just an estimate is fine, a beer, whisky, cosmopolitan, black russian for instance.

• 7 months later...
But it may be included in the price and not seen as a separate charge.

But the first time I bought a package the gratuity was included in the price showing in the planner. The next time, same price as first purchase, 18% was added onto the price showing in the planner. So the actual total was 18% higher the second time.

Oasis sails from the US for even thought the OP might book in the UK grats will still be added.

The grats are always in the final price, it's just a matter of when booking you "see" it separately or not - in the UK you are not likely.