Standard Show Time?

thepoint

The shows in the theater are scheduled for 7PM and 9PM. The nights the production shows are held the schedule is generally altered to later times. The Celebrity Today lists the show times for each night.

Generally but some ships have other times. Also some evenings might be an exception on some itineraries. The other person didn't mention which ship and itinerary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We tend to miss all of the shows too with Celebrity's insistence on 7pm/9pm, as we are having pre-dinner drinks and then dinner at both of those times.

On Connie a couple of years back they had a couple of late shows (10.30pm I think) and they were completely PACKED out. Why don't they do it on every cruise?

After 9pm the ship just dies as there is nothing to do..!

Last cruise we missed most of the shows. Is there a standard time for the shows? For example Holland American was pretty standard with 8 pm and 10 pm. (But, that was awhile back.). Thank you

Along with other great info the show times are always listed in your Celebrity Today daily. Best source for all onboard activities.

We tend to miss all of the shows too with Celebrity's insistence on 7pm/9pm, as we are having pre-dinner drinks and then dinner at both of those times.

On Connie a couple of years back they had a couple of late shows (10.30pm I think) and they were completely PACKED out. Why don't they do it on every cruise?

I tend to miss the shows when I have Select dining with those times. Last cruise we had a group and so we were on late traditional dining and saw a few shows at 7:00. I noticed that with those times and the varied dinner times that there were always plenty of seats available at the 7:00 show. In the old days the shows were better attended.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They started an evening party every day at 10.30pm in sky on eclipse. 70s, 80s, abba, Beatles, lots to choose from.

Sent from my iPad using Forums