Luggage tags list me as a gold member when I am platinum

kac0426

The same happened to me before, just need to call C&A and have it fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've called C&A 3x and they can't seem to fix it, so I'm done trying.:o As long as he keeps his status on board along with mine, it's not worth wasting anymore of my time.;) They are also unable to add "Jr" to his name (I printed an email from RCI stating this), so now I make sure to take the copy with me to check-in, since sometimes they question why his ID has Jr behind his name but the check-in docs don't have it.:rolleyes: Very bad IT people IMO!;)

This happened to my sister also. She was listed first on the reservation, and she is Diamond. Her roommate is Platinum, and all the luggage tags listed Platinum. I told her it was probably so the other person doesn't think they are Diamond, and expect the perks. Her Diamond perks were in the room, upon arrival.

My guess is they print the luggage tags for the room and picked one of the cabin members account to base it off of. You know the sarcastic replies were going to come, but it really does mean nothing, they load luggage by where it is going, not by status. Just check that discount sheet once in your cabin to make sure you are listed properly there.

You mean my luggage is going to be treated like it is its first time sailing with RCI? I will have none of that. It deserves to be invited to all the events of its status.

You mean my luggage is going to be treated like it is its first time sailing with RCI? I will have none of that. It deserves to be invited to all the events of its status.

Some bags get invited to the Naughty room, that sure sounds like fun.

LOL..gee, can't the luggage just all get along? ...I figure my luggage can fight it out in the baggage area with the other luggage as to what status they are...I've got better things to do!😂

LOL..gee, can't the luggage just all get along? ...I figure my luggage can fight it out in the baggage area with the other luggage as to what status they are...I've got better things to do!😂

My bag thinks it is Pinnacle. Maybe it has made a few voyages without me?:eek:

It appears that anytime I've printed out Luggage Tags C&A status of Guest #1 is the default.

Not on mine....I am guest #1, my husband #2 and we are D+. My son who is gold was added about a half a year after we booked the cruise and all our tags were labeled gold. Doesn't matter, they all got to the cabin very quickly.

Gwen :)

When you're platinum you can eat in the windjammer for free, and you're guaranteed a room with that string thing in the shower [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And just make sure you find and sit at the platinum tables in the WJ.