Question about Diamond Lounge?

esquire20

Hello, I am currently booked on the Allure for the 8/27/17 sailing. I currently have Diamond Status with Royal( by virtue of Elite status on Celebrity). I have been reading that the Diamond lounge has cocktails from 5:30-8:30, is this in addition to the 3 drinks they load on your card?? Or is this in lieu of the drinks given in the lounge? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Leslie

Hello, I am currently booked on the Allure for the 8/27/17 sailing. I currently have Diamond Status with Royal( by virtue of Elite status on Celebrity). I have been reading that the Diamond lounge has cocktails from 5:30-8:30, is this in addition to the 3 drinks they load on your card?? Or is this in lieu of the drinks given in the lounge? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Leslie

Yes, in addition to the 3 free drinks loaded on your SeaPass card you can have unlimited drinks in the Diamond Lounge during the cocktail hours.

Is this something only for diamond? We aren't diamond but are in a suite. Our friends are not in a suite and I would rather some nights get a drink with them at dinner instead

of leaving them for the lounge,

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Suite guests, without the mentioned status, can only drink in the Suite lounge, they will not have 3 drinks on their sea pass. Only those in suites, can drink in the lounge, no guests.

Also note to those with status who have the 3 drinks on the sea pass, these drinks must follow the same hours as the diamond lounge is open.

Is this something only for diamond? We aren't diamond but are in a suite. Our friends are not in a suite and I would rather some nights get a drink with them at dinner instead

of leaving them for the lounge,

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You should have access to both, with your SeaPass card. We find the CL/SL far less crowded and LOUD as the Diamond Lounge. Some want to talk over each other to insure they are heard (not all).

Edited by troykahack

You should have access to both, with your SeaPass card. We find the CL/SL far less crowded and LOUD as the Diamond Lounge. Some want to talk over each other to insure they are heard (not all).

Suite guests who are not Diamond or up are technically not allowed access to the DL. Whether the Diamond Concierge allows them in or not is a different story.

Suite guests who are not Diamond or up are technically not allowed access to the DL. Whether the Diamond Concierge allows them in or not is a different story.

Fact.... Suite guests open both doors.

Fact.... they will serve Suite guest in the DL regardless of Status. This has been our experience.

Do you board at requested time for Deck number or choose to ignore it?

Obviously a Suite sea pass card will open the DL if the guest is a Diamond or above C&A member. Do you know for a fact it will if the guest is not Diamond or above?

Not in our experience.

Before we made Diamond, the Suite Card would open both doors. We tried it twice on two ships before Diamond just to find out.

Nobody questioned our Gold Card in the DL. We were served drinks.

Sometimes, when the Espresso machine is not working, we simply tried the one in the Diamond Lounge.

I am just stating our experience on two ships.

Fact.... Suite guests open both doors.

Fact.... they will serve Suite guest in the DL regardless of Status. This has been our experience.

Do you board at requested time for Deck number or choose to ignore it?

Wow, relax:rolleyes:

The FACT is the Diamond Lounge is dedicated for Diamond, D+ and Pinnacle members. The CL is dedicated for full suite guests, D+ and Pinnacles. On ships with a Suite Lounge it is for full suite and Pinnacle members. Those are the rules regardless of what you say.

Yes, it is in addition to the three drinks on the card.

Wow, relax:rolleyes:

The FACT is the Diamond Lounge is dedicated for Diamond, D+ and Pinnacle members. The CL is dedicated for full suite guests, D+ and Pinnacles. On ships with a Suite Lounge it is for full suite and Pinnacle members. Those are the rules regardless of what you say.

I am just telling others the way it is, from our experience. I know so many people regard their status as scared.

Now, Suite Guest DO NOT get 3 drinks loaded on their card. But, on Oasis Class, the beer and wine flow free in the SL/CK.