EZ Check FLL Regal Princess

tfox1018

Does anyone know what time your flight has to be to use EZ check?

I am flying Southwest and leave FLL at 11:05am.

I am finding conflicting information.

Thank you!

You should be good.

I think Princess gets some what upset

if a Flight is before 11:00 A.M.

Take a copy of your Flight info and

attach it to your EZ Check Form.

Have a great Cruse.

Incorrect. Earliest flight from FLL is 11:30. Strictly enforced; if your flight is 11:29 your EZ Check request will be declined, so no chance if 11:05.

(11:00 is the earliest flight you may use Princess airport transfers for, so sometimes that fact gets confused with the EZ Check cutoff.)

Late flights only must be the same calendar day; cutoff is essentially 11:59 PM.

(I know someone has recently posted the sign up form, but the lovely search function yielded no recent threads showing the form other then as an unreadable thumbnail)

Incorrect. Earliest flight from FLL is 11:30. Strictly enforced; if your flight is 11:29 your EZ Check request will be declined, so no chance if 11:05.

(11:00 is the earliest flight you may use Princess airport transfers for, so sometimes that fact gets confused with the EZ Check cutoff.)

Not true... One time we had a flight at 11:25. Talked to representative at passenger service desk to see if there was any way we could do it. She said it was up to the airline. She suggested we submit the form and see what happened. We did and a few days later we received our boarding passes in our mail box...

What's ez check?

Leave baggage outside your cabin last evening. Next see it at luggage claim at your home airport.

Cost is $25/person + any airline baggage fees.

Not all airlines participate. Only available at a few USA ports.

Not true... One time we had a flight at 11:25. Talked to representative at passenger service desk to see if there was any way we could do it. She said it was up to the airline. She suggested we submit the form and see what happened. We did and a few days later we received our boarding passes in our mail box...

Thank you! I think I will try to give it a shot.

Thank you! I think I will try to give it a shot.

Just an FYI for you... When we were allowed to do the Ez check with our flight time being 11:25, we were flying Southwest as I see you are.

We are getting off the Regal on 2/26 and I see you are boarding that day....

Just an FYI for you... When we were allowed to do the Ez check with our flight time being 11:25, we were flying Southwest as I see you are.

We are getting off the Regal on 2/26 and I see you are boarding that day....

I just stepped off the Regal two days ago. 11:30am it is.

Real time experience.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

We used it for the first time in February on the Crown. Well worth the money not having to drag bags around at the end of the cruise was great. Watching everyone else go through the hassle and remembering made me feel this is the way to go going forward.

I used EZCheck in December off the Royal. Got my boarding passes the day before and didn't have to hassle printing or downloading to a phone. The problem I ran into was there being an extra charge for a bag that was already included in the cost of my airline ticket (JetBlue). It took a few weeks to straighten it out but in the end I was happy not having to schlep the bags ;)

I used EZCheck in December off the Royal. Got my boarding passes the day before and didn't have to hassle printing or downloading to a phone. The problem I ran into was there being an extra charge for a bag that was already included in the cost of my airline ticket (JetBlue). It took a few weeks to straighten it out but in the end I was happy not having to schlep the bags ;)

The EZCheck sign-up forms that I have seen ask you to indicate any reasons a bag fee should not be charged. Did Princess ignore what you put on the form?