Free At Sea promotion

dltvermont

Trying to have all my decisions made before calling and booking my cruise.

For the Free at Sea promotion, the terms say "all guests in stateroom must choose same offer".

So if our booking says we can choose TWO offers, does that mean we each get two choices but they have to be the same, like the beverage and dinner? Or does it mean that we choose one, say beverage and we both have to get that one which equals two offers?

Trying to have all my decisions made before calling and booking my cruise.

For the Free at Sea promotion, the terms say "all guests in stateroom must choose same offer".

So if our booking says we can choose TWO offers, does that mean we each get two choices but they have to be the same, like the beverage and dinner? Or does it mean that we choose one, say beverage and we both have to get that one which equals two offers?

You get to choose two different offers - you each get two, but they will be the same for BOTH of you.

I did hear that the promos may change again in Feb after talking to a NCL rep. They did not know what if any will change but it is possible

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

That is the company line, 'hurry up and book before this expires'. After watching prices for a cruise for nearly a year, my experience is that 1 perk for ocean view and 2 for balcony is always around; and UBP, SDP, and internet as perk choices is almost always there. What seems to change month to month is 1. Sometimes ocean views get 2 perks, 2. Sometimes 3rd and 4th free is offered as a perk and sometimes it's offered in addition to the perks, 3. Occasionally prepaid grats is offered as a perk, and 4. They sometimes run a promotion that gives you some odd collection of things in addition to the perks (think its photos, aracade credit, stuff like that).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums