Just off 20 Jan Equinox

Music Cruiser

What a wonderful cruise! Calm seas, warm weather, great ports and the best entertainment I have experienced on Celebrity in quite a while. BTW, we walked off ship at 7:25, caught Park&Go shuttle, loaded car and were on I95 NB by 8:20.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the review.

Awesome! Can u expand on the review? Sailing Equinox this,April with kids!! How,was food and service in MDR? Where was your cabin? We are in our early 40s with 2 kids under 11...this will be our 3rd Celebrity Cruise but nvr on Equinox.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

What they said please. DH & I will be on the Equinox this March 24th.

What they said please. DH & I will be on the Equinox this March 24th.

We are on the same sailing as you and can't wait to go..

We went on Equinox last December and entertainment was hit or miss.

House band was very good, production shows - just let me say - people were coming out the theater with the same question - " what this was all about?? - hard to follow story line."

What a wonderful cruise! Calm seas, warm weather, great ports and the best entertainment I have experienced on Celebrity in quite a while. BTW, we walked off ship at 7:25, caught Park&Go shuttle, loaded car and were on I95 NB by 8:20.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

House Orchestra was outstanding and played behind entertainment most nights. We had two family suitable comedians, a magician, a hilarious juggler and two production shows--Life and Topper. The production cast was entirely new on this cruise and only performed twice instead of the customary three shows. Both shows were much better than the shows on Nov 05 Reflection cruise and I saw very few if any walkouts. The house band Nu Image was outstanding and played everything from swing to reggae. We enjoyed the jazz quartet and string duet also. MDR food was extremely good. Lobster night packed the room and required wait staff from the other restaurants to keep food and wine flowing to tables. I saw more tuxes, suits, sport coats and shirt and ties on the two chic nights than I have seen in many a cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are on the same sailing as you and can't wait to go..

We went on Equinox last December and entertainment was hit or miss.

House band was very good, production shows - just let me say - people were coming out the theater with the same question - " what this was all about?? - hard to follow story line."

I am super excited and we are now down to 52 days to sail away!!! :):):)

Just off the same cruise as Music Lover. Agree totally. Fantastic staff, great music, main dining room food was outstanding. The music was the best we remember in a long time. The ship is beautiful. We were incredibly lucky with the weather, just some rain and wind the last night. Embarkation was very smooth and disembarkation was the best we have ever had cruising. Our only wish: a few more movies in Celebrity Central. Just a fabulous cruise. We can't say enough about the wonderful staff. The best!

Just off the same cruise as Music Lover. Agree totally. Fantastic staff, great music, main dining room food was outstanding. The music was the best we remember in a long time. The ship is beautiful. We were incredibly lucky with the weather, just some rain and wind the last night. Embarkation was very smooth and disembarkation was the best we have ever had cruising. Our only wish: a few more movies in Celebrity Central. Just a fabulous cruise. We can't say enough about the wonderful staff. The best!

Great food and music can't wait

• 2 weeks later...