Cruise Planner Sale

My memory is failing me and my cruise planner isn't helping me out. :o. The Deluxe Package is being quoted as $62.88 CAD for our upcoming cruise. Is that price inclusive of the 18% gratuity?

Nope. Grats are extra. That 62.88 has been around for months.

dp

My memory is failing me and my cruise planner isn't helping me out. :o. The Deluxe Package is being quoted as $62.88 CAD for our upcoming cruise. Is that price inclusive of the 18% gratuity?

No it is +18%. That is the same price as my anthem sailing. The total for 7 nights is $519.39CAD. If you add it to your cart it will show you the total with grats

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No it is +18%. That is the same price as my anthem sailing. The total for 7 nights is $519.39CAD. If you add it to your cart it will show you the total with grats.

Thanks. I hope that you aren't among those still feeling the effects of the ice storm.

Thank you for sharing this! Was able to get this price for my Oasis Cruise at the end of July. Now if other things would go on "sale" also. :D

Actually just looked and it was 7.99.

Edited by DRW2
correction on price

We're sailing the Allure in late spring. Two restaurants are on sale - Sabor and Giovanni's, the others are at their normal price. Everything else looks the same. The internet options are surf and stream only, with options for 1 through 5 lines.

We're sailing the Allure in late spring. Two restaurants are on sale - Sabor and Giovanni's, the others are at their normal price. Everything else looks the same. The internet options are surf and stream only, with options for 1 through 5 lines.

What price are you seeing for Sabor? It is an a la carte restaurant that used to be free to book that they recently started charging a $15 fee to book in advance that will be deducted from your bill.

Thanks, that's what I thought. I'll stick with the combined Voom + Beverage Package combo that I bought back in November.

Yep. I also got the Internet & Beverage package combo. I'm also going to stick with it.

We are only just over an hour away from Canadian Disney Mom, but we were covered in Ice last week. Luckily for us, in Moncton it turned into rain in the afternoon and melted all the ice but we lost power twice for almost 24hrs each time. We have a generator and transfer switch, and a wood stove, so we made out OK but are REALLY looking forward to some warm & sunny days :D

dp

Yep. I also got the Internet & Beverage package combo. I'm also going to stick with it.

We are only just over an hour away from Canadian Disney Mom, but we were covered in Ice last week. Luckily for us, in Moncton it turned into rain in the afternoon and melted all the ice but we lost power twice for almost 24hrs each time. We have a generator and transfer switch, and a wood stove, so we made out OK but are REALLY looking forward to some warm & sunny days :D

dp

As a former Haligonian, I fully uappreciate the vagaries of Maritimes weather. I was going through some old clothes the other day and came across my "I Survived White Juan" t-shirt.

I am a bit confused. I am travelling on the Explorer on 30 March to South Pacific. But none of the discounts are appearing. Have I missed something obvious? Is it only for new cruise sales or something?

It is ship / date specific... neither of my two RCCL cruises are on sale but have seen times when one was and one wasn't.

It is ship / date specific... neither of my two RCCL cruises are on sale but have seen times when one was and one wasn't.

Oh okay, so its just best to sit tight and hold off for another few weeks when another sale might pop up? It my first cruise so still getting my head around a few things. heh.