Champagne in Suites

WahooNKS

I don't recall the exact labels plus I suspect they aren't necessarily always the same. I also believe it depends on what level of suite you are in. A PH will have a different bottle than an Owner's Suite.

If it is important to you, I'd bring my own. We aren't particularly champagne drinkers so we've always been satisfied, even when in a PH.

Mura

I don't recall the exact labels plus I suspect they aren't necessarily always the same. I also believe it depends on what level of suite you are in. A PH will have a different bottle than an Owner's Suite.

If it is important to you, I'd bring my own. We aren't particularly champagne drinkers so we've always been satisfied, even when in a PH.

Mura

We have always been in a PH and have enjoyed whatever they gave us. Not Crystal or Dom but pretty good. Always drink it as we unpack. I guess a toast for our upcoming trip. Seems to be good luck for us. We thank O for it. :):):)

We were on the Regatta very recently, in December 2016, in a Penthouse cabin. The champagne was Jacquart from France. I do not have any more information as this is all I could see from a photo I took shortly after arriving in our cabin. The champagne was very nice.

SWMbI prefers Toad Hollow Risqué - it's rather sweet and makes a good mimosa. My taste tends to run to most things brut. But regardless it's not worth hauling it in luggage to the ship...

Last cruise our butler brought us four bottles of Jacquart (gratis!) during a b2b and we 'forced' ourselves to drink three of them. Life is just one trial after another sometimes.

JMBobB

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Among its wine-by-glass choices, O has Shramsburg Mirabelle. This is a little gem among low/mid-priced California sparklers. However, the word has gotten out and the ships often run out of it. Maybe if what you get as a perk is forgettable, you can trade for the Mirabelle.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Among its wine-by-glass choices, O has Shramsburg Mirabelle. This is a little gem among low/mid-priced California sparklers. However, the word has gotten out and the ships often run out of it. Maybe if what you get as a perk is forgettable, you can trade for the Mirabelle.

Now the secret is out...that is one of the best values in the by the glass listing!

It was back last summer. Guess too many complaints per our TA.

Are you saying you can now swap it for wine??

We were on Regatta in April 2016 & Marina 2015 no swapping then

I am talking about A level cabins

I am sure the top suites can do anything with the included wine/spirits

Are you saying you can now swap it for wine??

We were on Regatta in April 2016 & Marina 2015 no swapping then

I am talking about A level cabins

I am sure the top suites can do anything with the included wine/spirits

We were in a penthouse last year and were not permitted to swap.