Nudity on Deck

JMorris271

• 1 year later...
Are there any ships that have private top decks where someone can sunbath in the buff? I was on Costa and they offered this with a surcharge but is that option offered on any others.

I have been to some Greek beaches.

I note you have been on the I.O.T.S did you not try St. Tropez, reached from a small flight of stairs on the pool deck. It is meant for topless bathing. However, on a few occasions when my wife and I visit this location there have been several people ( couples mainly ) completely naked. Nobody as far as we are aware have had a problem with it. In fact the drinks waiters come round regularly to sell their ware and aren't phased. When there has been more than just one person or a couple we will be often tempted to join them. With a visit to the Canary Island on your itinerary I hope you took full advantage of the wonderful naturist beaches available there.

I note you have been on the I.O.T.S did you not try St. Tropez, reached from a small flight of stairs on the pool deck. It is meant for topless bathing. However, on a few occasions when my wife and I visit this location there have been several people ( couples mainly ) completely naked. Nobody as far as we are aware have had a problem with it. In fact the drinks waiters come round regularly to sell their ware and aren't phased. When there has been more than just one person or a couple we will be often tempted to join them. With a visit to the Canary Island on your itinerary I hope you took full advantage of the wonderful naturist beaches available there.

I did climb those stairs on Indy but all were in their bikini. Ladies were permitted topless freedom but no totally nude bathers were allowed. We did not have time to check beaches at the canaries. I have never been to St Tropez.

We have seen topless on cruise ships a few times (always on the top deck) , on beaches and in resorts in Europe multiple times. Not a big deal though some people do get wrapped around the axle on the subject.

We never think of topless bathing as 'nudity'. More choice than anything else. It is not really a big deal.

Nudity is the result of not having clothes on. Topless bathing is the result of not having clothes on (at least above the waist). Not any difference as I see it - big deal or not.