Johnny Rockets?

If you have a Boardwalk cabin on the Oasis size ships you will get a free meal for 4 at Johnny Rockets. One of the perks offered for booking one of those rooms.

This must be something new. My last cruise 2 years ago was in a Boardwalk stateroom on Allure and didn't get anything free from Johnny Rockets.

This must be something new. My last cruise 2 years ago was in a Boardwalk stateroom on Allure and didn't get anything free from Johnny Rockets.

Yes, it's an ongoing promo Royal has had for several months.

A tad unfair. This board is full of repetitive questions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree, but I was responding to the guy who was complaining about it, not the OP. I thought he might like to use that next time he complains so it's at least a bit creative.

It's like many things on board. You can spend extra money or not. It's your choice. Many people will only opt for the included food restaurants in order to control costs.

We really enjoyed our lunch at JR on Oasis last summer. We had to have chocolate shakes even though they were not included in the surcharge.

IMO, there is no comparison between JR and the burgers available for free in the Windjammer. But it's just my opinion.

Choice is great, isn't it?:cool:

Much respect for all opinions!

MTG

IMO, there is no comparison between JR and the burgers available for free in the Windjammer. But it's just my opinion.

MTG

Agreed. JR isn't the best burger you'll ever have, but it's only about 100x better than those mystery meat patties they put out in the WJ. Add in some fresh fries or onion rings and it's worth it in my opinion.

Now breakfast is a different story....might as well eat in the WJ for that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, it's an ongoing promo Royal has had for several months.

You reminded me about this, I didn't think it applied to

UK bookings but having just check the UK site it does apply to our boardwalk balcony and as we are on a back to back we will get to visit once per week! Will be great for lunch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you have a Boardwalk cabin on the Oasis size ships you will get a free meal for 4 at Johnny Rockets. One of the perks offered for booking one of those rooms.

Yes, and looking forward to this perk...I know the shakes most likely will not be included! But will use my BOGO