Johnny Rockets?

On Anthem it is a la carte. You can also walk about 20 feet and get the same food for free in the windjammer.

Caveat: I refuse to eat at JR on land, but in no way can the hockey pucks in the WJ be considered on par to JR, especially when you factor in freshly made fries/onion rings.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

How is the BOGO obtained? Thank you!

Before I'm asked' date=' just because I don't like JR burgers doesn't mean I don't like their other items. :)[/quote']

The menu on the ships are nowhere near as extensive as on land. For instance...no egg salad sandwiches, which are awesome in land-based JR's.....won't find that on the ship!

If fresh grilled hamburgers on the pool deck are important, Royal is not the right cruise line.

I was pleasantly surprised last October when Majesty had a grill out /pool party on the last Sea day. It was actually one of the best meals I've had on Royal since 2012.

I was pleasantly surprised last October when Majesty had a grill out /pool party on the last Sea day. It was actually one of the best meals I've had on Royal since 2012.

I remember Monarch having a grill running during the Saturday late night pool party departing Nassau. Hamburgers, minute steaks, BBQ chicken, etc.

Go to the "Search Thread" function.

Type in "Johnny Rockets".

This will bring you up 2000 existing threads on JR and tell you everything you need to know & more.......

If we didn't ask repetitive questions, how could someone get over 5000 posts? :cool: