Cruise Planner unavailable

PederLin

Anyone in the UK having a problem accessing their cruise planner?

We're on the Navigator 31st March and we've been trying to make some dinner reservations, check excursions etc but we just keep getting bounced onto this page --

Well, this is unfortunate.

Here you are trying to plan a vacation and our website decides to take one.

We are aware of the issue and are currently working to fix it. Please try again later and sorry for the inconvenience.

Visit www.royalcaribbean.com

© Royal Caribbean International

Been like this for 2 or 3 days now.

Anyone else getting this message?

Cheers

Hi. Yup. Thanks, but I tried that already. Even tried going in through a different network on the iphone and no joy there either.

Don't think it's our end that's playing up. Quite frustrating though.

It's working on my end. Like others have said clear cookies again, try a different like Chrome.

Thanks for the reply. I've tried IE, Firefox and Chrome. Run Crapcleaner. Rebooted. Tried a desktop PC Windows 7, Laptop with Windows 10, an Android phone and Safari on an Iphone6 and they all give me the same message?

Are you guys in the UK?

I am in UK and it is working ok for me. I often have problems with IE so tend to use Chrome but I see you have tried many browsers. Strange. On RCI website I click on "already booked" and from list for example click on drinks packages and then the same from next list. The log in page then appears. Have you been able to access it at all.

Many Thanks.

Nope. Still not working here. After logging in OK and clicking on any of the buttons ,Drinks, Excursions or whatever it goes to a white page with a loading timebar looking like it's doing something for 5 secs than I get dumped onto a blank screen with the message.

And I'm now also getting this at the bottom of the message -

Unexpected Error: Error thrown from: class com.rccl.pcp.gateway.reference.impl.PackagesGatewayImpl :

Think I may have to Email RCCL.

Many Thanks.

Nope. Still not working here. After logging in OK and clicking on any of the buttons ,Drinks, Excursions or whatever it goes to a white page with a loading timebar looking like it's doing something for 5 secs than I get dumped onto a blank screen with the message.

And I'm now also getting this at the bottom of the message -

Unexpected Error: Error thrown from: class com.rccl.pcp.gateway.reference.impl.PackagesGatewayImpl :

Think I may have to Email RCCL.

I wouldn't email, you will wait ages. Ring them and make your reservations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldn't email, you will wait ages. Ring them and make your reservations.
Thanks. I know we'll have to wait a while but at least I can add a couple of screenshots to the message for them to have a look at. TBH after 3 days of trying It's getting to the point where I think we'll most probably just wait till we board before booking a dining package. It's not that much more expensive to do this onboard is it? Looking to take just the 3. I doubt that we'd actually book any RCCL shore excursions either.

Have you tried private browsing mode in safari?
Thanks but yes we have already tried that. On 2 separate ipad's and an iphone6. No joy though.

Try logging in on a computer or phone that you have never used on the Royal site.
Yup. Gonna try that tomorrow, and on a different network too - just in case it's an IP address issue.

I just talked to the Crown & Anchor Diamond Plus Desk Rep as I've had the same problem since Wednesday, February 15th. This was my 4th call too. I have tried using Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, & Safari along with clearing history and running a registry clean-up. I was told they are having website issues (such a surprise). If it isn't resolved soon I'm going to email Michael Bayley's office (RCCL President @ mbayley@rccl.com ). I'm sure he'd like to know people can't use the website to spend money via the Cruise Planner. I live in the United States, so this is a problem at an International level. Zero access to book Internet Packages, Dining Reservations, Excursions etc. :-(

I'm having the same problem in accessing the Cruise Planner. I've tried every browser, cleared cookies, cache, and ran CCleaner. No change. Seems there is a bug in their web portal. I was hoping to purchase some excursions before the cruise, but can't do that. :(

Anyone in the UK having a problem accessing their cruise planner?

We're on the Navigator 31st March and we've been trying to make some dinner reservations, check excursions etc but we just keep getting bounced onto this page --

Well, this is unfortunate.

Here you are trying to plan a vacation and our website decides to take one.

We are aware of the issue and are currently working to fix it. Please try again later and sorry for the inconvenience.

Visit www.royalcaribbean.com

© Royal Caribbean International

Been like this for 2 or 3 days now.

Anyone else getting this message?

Cheers

I am in america but on the 17th navigator sailing and I am also getting this same message on every device every browser I have tried. Been doing this for about a week now and royal Caribbean blamed it on my travel agent. I had already purchased some things in the past so that answer was just a crock. I ended up giving up with the rccl help desk as they kept blaming my travel agent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I am also having the same problem no matter which device I use. I spoke with RCI this morning and they are aware of the problem and are working on it. The problem is not site wide and they believe it is affecting certain cruises. I am sailing on the Navigator on March 31st and this is one of the cruises affected. Looks like it could be a few days yet before it is fixed.

I am also having the same problem no matter which device I use... iPhone, ipad or windows laptop. I spoke with RCI this morning and was told they are aware of the problem and are working on it. The problem is not site wide and they believe it is affecting only certain cruises. I will be sailing on the Navigator on March 31st and this is one of the cruises affected. It could be a few days before the problem is fixed :eek:

I am also having the same problem no matter which device I use... iPhone, ipad, or windows laptop. I spoke with RCI this morning and was told they are aware of the problem and are working on it. The problem is not site wide and seems to be affecting certain cruises. I am sailing on the Navigator on March 31st and this is one of the cruises being affected. Could be a few days before it is fixed :eek: