OPT Sydney - Ship of the Day (Pictorial)

Nice close up photo. How exciting knowing you will be cruising on QM2, the last of the great ocean liners.

The wharf looks like a fascinating modern design.

It's just a really good camera with Leica zoom lens but super compact. This is how far away it was taken

908e10d6f0390724d40e9b52bbbd6258.jpg

It's just a really good camera with Leica zoom lens but super compact. This is how far away it was taken

908e10d6f0390724d40e9b52bbbd6258.jpg

WOW That is a great camera, with great lens. The photo was so clear. Beautiful view of the wharf and the water.

It's this one and it's nice and small. I had a larger Panasonic zoom but like you I just find it a bit bulky. I can use it without a tripod like yesterday and the photos aren't blurred.

0c21087d07022f90604cab7d6fc4ed9a.jpg

The photo is now on Cunard Facebook.

It's this one and it's nice and small. I had a larger Panasonic zoom but like you I just find it a bit bulky. I can use it without a tripod like yesterday and the photos aren't blurred.

They're a good little camera.

My understanding is the UK only has restrictions on electronics from these countries:

• Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Tunisia

Whilst the US also has electronic restrictions on UAE, Qatar, and Kuwait as well.

I was wondering if this was what Mic was talking about, or whether he had other info.

Thanks for the photo. Looks like a lovely little camera convenient for overseas travel. I stopped taking my big SLR with big lens overseas, once going through security became more difficult. I just decided to travel lighter.

Cool, that would fit in my pocket. Bon voyage.

Which are those that effect us from down here ?

Thanks.

The large electronics like ipads, tablets and large cameras need to be in checked luggage when visiting (going via) certain airports. I wouldn't put my camera in my luggage, apart from the damage issues, the theft possibilities would be enormous.

Travelling through to US or U.K. On a flight that traverses through Dubai, Doha etc on a UAE airline.

My understanding is the UK only has restrictions on electronics from these countries:

• Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Tunisia

Whilst the US also has electronic restrictions on UAE, Qatar, and Kuwait as well.

I was wondering if this was what Mic was talking about, or whether he had other info.

They are the ones, but I fear it is just a start with these and will spread to other airlines and destinations.:(

apols... been at Parramatta office for the past week .. and this week... DAMN this project work :) pics will be back when I'm back in our city office :)

No worries, I had to go to Sydney on Saturday, so I got to see the Sea Princess leaving as we had some beers at the Ship Inn.