OPT Sydney - Ship of the Day (Pictorial)

I wish I was on her.

Or any ship for that matter.

Actually the Sea was at OPT - the Sun was at White Bay - and just passes and I forgot to grab a pic :) - I thought that there was a mistake in the Cruise Schedule today - same boats :)

Still not working, but thanks anyway.

LOL, it would be the Ovation not the Oasis.;p

Ha ha. Bad memory. It's weird though. I can see the picture even when you quote it. This app has been useless since they did that update a few weeks ago. I can no longer post pictures.

Both left last night. The QM2 is in this afternoon but of course I can't post a picture.

3c27129a39b9e63ff51ed444d744bf9e.jpg

Does this work? I changed to tapatalk.

Ha ha. Bad memory. It's weird though. I can see the picture even when you quote it. This app has been useless since they did that update a few weeks ago. I can no longer post pictures.

Both left last night. The QM2 is in this afternoon but of course I can't post a picture.

3c27129a39b9e63ff51ed444d744bf9e.jpg

Thank you. Yes, it worked this time. Are the ships in Adelaide? It is good that more people can discover the charms of Adelaide.

Thank you. Yes, it worked this time. Are the ships in Adelaide? It is good that more people can discover the charms of Adelaide.

No . Pushka is in Singapore to join QM2 from Singapore to Dubai.

Thanks for posting Pushka.:)

No . Pushka is in Singapore to join QM2 from Singapore to Dubai.

Thanks for posting Pushka.:)

Oh, thanks, David. I didn't recognise the wharf and haven't cruised to Adelaide. Is there a new wharf in Singapore, as it doesn't look like the wharf my ship departed from?

Bon Voyage from Singapore, Pushka.

Yes, working well now for me anyway. Have a great trip, say hi to you know who for me.

Oh, thanks, David. I didn't recognise the wharf and haven't cruised to Adelaide. Is there a new wharf in Singapore, as it doesn't look like the wharf my ship departed from?

yep - new wharf in Singapore - we came thru that in Oct - plus the walk from the wharf to the train station (to the far left of the pic - my mum and I pulled our bags on nearly 800mtrs away... not something she would want to do again... soon !!

yep - new wharf in Singapore - we came thru that in Oct - plus the walk from the wharf to the train station (to the far left of the pic - my mum and I pulled our bags on nearly 800mtrs away... not something she would want to do again... soon !!

Not good.

In Singapore it is usually hot and sticky in between torrential rain downpours, I would cab it.

Thankyou. Very excited. QM2 is in berth now. Will go up to the pool when we've cooled down after a long walk. The new berth is on the other side of the Marina Bay Sands Hotel.

Yes, working well now for me anyway. Have a great trip, say hi to you know who for me.

Thanks guys. Yep. Aussie Flyer and I are enjoying Singapore.

We cabbed it at Christmas - very quick and only $12 to the Intercontinental.