Credit card or Sail & Sign card for the Behind the fun tour

margaret10987

We just did this on the Breeze two weeks ago. It is charged to you sail and sign card.

Sign up for the tour as the very first thing you do when you board the ship. We boarded zone 8 and went directly to the shore excursion desk and we were already on the second tour. Only 32 people on the ship get to take the tour!!!

We really enjoyed it and was one of the highlights of the cruise for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you mind me asking how much is this? And is it per person or group? Thank you.

Cost is $55-$95 per person. I just did the Sunshine's tour Thursday and it was $95, but worth it - we even had complementary champagne and mimosas at the end of the tour. There is no charge for the pictures Frome on the tour.

Sent from my eye phone using Forums FFS

Anything purchased on board will be charged to your S&S card. You can choose to back the S&S account with your credit card, cash, Carnival Gift Cards, cruise cash, or any mixture of those funding methods.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Forums mobile app

Just fyi...some purchases at the onboard gift shops can be made with a credit card

Cost is $55-$95 per person. I just did the Sunshine's tour Thursday and it was $95, but worth it - we even had complementary champagne and mimosas at the end of the tour. There is no charge for the pictures Frome on the tour.

This is true. The larger ships, including the Breeze are $95. pp. Smaller ships like Ecstacy or Fascination will be $55 pp.

Side note: This is an excursion, booked thru the Excursion Desk, and all excursions are priced 'per person' and are automatically charged to your onboard account (no direct payment from cash or a credit card).

3482a240824aea25dcf13f2fc7d45fed.jpg

On the Breeze it was $95 per person and can only be booked through the shore excursion desk once on board.

Pictured is the gifts received by all of us at the end of the tour. They are a bag, cap, lanyard and a soap carving. In addition to what is pictured we also had free Mimosas or soft drinks and a plate of chocolate covered strawberries were waiting for us when we returned to the cabin.

The pamphlet pictured had the mechanical stats for the ship on one page and then the foods stats for a one week cruise on the other side. The back has the recipe for Warm Chocolate Melting cake.

The pictures we received were a group pic by the bell at the bow of the ship, group picture with the Captain, and individual pictures with the Captain.

Was their a ton of stairs? I know there is a lot of walking but wasn't sure on the amount of stairs. How long was the tour?

The tour was approximately 3.5 hours - there are a fair number of stairs. On the Sunshine you start on Deck 4, then go down to Deck 3, then to deck B (two below Deck Zero), then back up to the bridge on Deck 8 before heading to the galley on Deck 3 and ending at the steakhouse on Deck 4.

• 7 months later...
3482a240824aea25dcf13f2fc7d45fed.jpg

On the Breeze it was $95 per person and can only be booked through the shore excursion desk once on board.

Pictured is the gifts received by all of us at the end of the tour. They are a bag, cap, lanyard and a soap carving. In addition to what is pictured we also had free Mimosas or soft drinks and a plate of chocolate covered strawberries were waiting for us when we returned to the cabin.

The pamphlet pictured had the mechanical stats for the ship on one page and then the foods stats for a one week cruise on the other side. The back has the recipe for Warm Chocolate Melting cake.

The pictures we received were a group pic by the bell at the bow of the ship, group picture with the Captain, and individual pictures with the Captain.

Oh wow, this makes me want to get the tour even moreso now. When was your cruise?

DH and I also did this on the Sunshine - and yes absolutely sign up as you get on the ship. There are only 28 spots. Two groups of 14. There are a lot of stairs but they seemed to be spread out enough so that if you needed a little extra time - it wasn't a big problem.

We absolutely enjoyed the whole tour - they even spend time in the HR area and you are able to ask any questions regarding the ins and outs of being staff on a cruise ship.

No cameras or cell phones - they even have security wand you before the tour. We met in the piano bar and it ended at the steak house.

Enjoy!

Oh wow, this makes me want to get the tour even moreso now. When was your cruise?

This info for the breeze is spot on, every detail covered and I second the fact that it is well worth the money. The tour itself was very fun but the other gifts on top of that made it that much better. Our family of 6 did it in the breeze in 2016 . Me, my son and husband all live in the same house and got three copies of three pictures but we didn't mind. We hung one in my sons room so he remembers lol. We followed what we heard here and booked it as soon as we got on the ship. They did two groups of 12 people though. I don't know why but they started about 30 mins after we did. Remember closed toe shoes , everyone has to be over 8 years old and there are no cameras or phones allowed, everyone has to stay together the whole time and they will wait on people that walk a little slower, they will not let the group separate for safety reasons because you are really behind the scenes and in areas of the ship that you could get hurt or worse. They also sent us strawberries to the room later as another thank you gift.

Sent from my iPad using Forums