LIVE from NAVIGATOR of the Seas - March 3, 2017

When you were in Aruba was the ship's time the same as island time? We have private tour booked and would appreciate knowing ahead. Thanks!

Yes, York will be moving his clocks ahead one hour tonight to be in sync with the ABC islands. The ship time will go back to EST the night they leave Bonaire.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, York will be moving his clocks ahead one hour tonight to be in sync with the ABC islands. The ship time will go back to EST the night they leave Bonaire.

Thanks!

When you were in Aruba was the ship's time the same as island time? We have private tour booked and would appreciate knowing ahead. Thanks!

When I was on Navigator two weeks ago on this itinerary, the captain did change the time ahead one hour before we got to C-A-B. Seemed to be a new thing, we'll see if they do it this time.

I wonder if that will still happen once daylight savings ends.

What sort of crowd is on the ship? We're booked for this itin next year. Hope there is enough for kids on Navigator.

Definitely an older crowd LMax.

Not floating cemetery Holland America old, but definitely older.

Bette & Bill. I agree on parking, bite the bullet on the cost because in the grand scheme of things parking will probably be a drop in the bucket cost wise considering all the money being spent on a cruise. Its just another line item.

BTW.. our lil grp(4) lives in PARRISH.. just north of Bradenton. If you want to meet up with some SR's lol we can meet. I'm new to cruising, but our other cpl are seasoned vets.

Would love to some time. My email address is wimcmillan at bellsouth dot net

Thanks for the horn info. From a Minnesota Wild Fan.

Did you know that the Islanders & Wild are the only two teams that share the same goal song? I don't think they'll ever have that trivia question on any Royal Caribbean ship though.

Joe Satriani's Crowd Chant:

Back on the ship with plenty of time to spare. We never wait until the last minute in Labadee. I don’t think anyone wants to be in a position where they have to purchase a one-way flight out of Hugo Chavez International.

6ddae8c393aa056df16b7dd468f306dd.jpg

Did you know that the Islanders & Wild are the only two teams that share the same goal song? I don't think they'll ever have that trivia question on any Royal Caribbean ship though.

]

Actually the Wild changed their chant song this year to Prince's Let's go crazy.

In case either question comes up. [emoji23]

I've been testing periscope in different parts of the ship. It finally just worked in the gym. So is the gym the wifi hot spot?

I doubt is has anything to do with location - though there's bound to be fewer folks connected to that particular access point.