LIVE from NAVIGATOR of the Seas - March 3, 2017

Okay, am I the only one creeped out by this photo? The way the arms and the feet merge.

Ewww. Gross.

Honestly, if we're gonna talk photos, this one raises the most questions...

Haha! He boards again in just six days. I have a feeling he is going to top that photo.

Word on the web is that the pools are closed. What kind of live thread is this?

A pool deck worker just said that there is a leak that has to be fixed! Both main pools have been closed all day. The Solarium pool has been open all day.

190593035c19594032c1c06c445fdcc0.jpg

6c1c22c5be36564b5624b3692c737b20.jpg

Clockwise Canadian , American, British

Sent from my iPhone using Forumsbe9fdab6fb7c894100d90593b1318052.jpg

I have been a Canadian my whole life and I have never ate this so called Canadian bacon. The only bacon I have ever had is the one on the top right. Maybe because I live a half mile from Detroit.

A pool deck worker just said that there is a leak that has to be fixed! Both main pools have been closed all day. The Solarium pool has been open all day.

190593035c19594032c1c06c445fdcc0.jpg

6c1c22c5be36564b5624b3692c737b20.jpg

Any word on when this will be fixed? I board tomorrow...

Sent from Tapatalk

No word. The pool deck worker seemed to think it was a minor problem.

Thanks for the speedy reply. Something totally unrelated, but did you see if you could buy the Sabor guacamole at a bar? Someone said a while ago that you could--everyone raves about the guac, but I don't want to pay $30 just for guac.

Sent from Tapatalk

Thanks for the speedy reply. Something totally unrelated, but did you see if you could buy the Sabor guacamole at a bar? Someone said a while ago that you could--everyone raves about the guac, but I don't want to pay $30 just for guac.

Sent from Tapatalk

I was going to include that in my recap when I got home but I'll address it now. I never saw guac & chips advertised at the Schooner Bar nor did I see anyone eating it there.

I also went into Izumi and asked if they do the "Izumi to Go" on this ship. The manager said no they do not.

I believe both were available fairly recently.

I was going to include that in my recap when I got home but I'll address it now. I never saw guac & chips advertised at the Schooner Bar nor did I see anyone eating it there.

I also went into Izumi and asked if they do the "Izumi to Go" on this ship. The manager said no they do not.

I believe both were available fairly recently.

Interesting. Maybe the heads of F&B thought that they would draw more people to the actual restaurant if they weren't offering "to go" food. Don't see the logic there...someone who just wants guac isn't going to pay $30 for it!

Sent from Tapatalk

Whoops. Almost forgot to include the brief stateroom attendant story.

We were leaving for the pool this afternoon when I saw him standing outside our room in the hallway. He didn't say hello or anything so I initiated the conversation.

Me: "Have you been our stateroom attendant the past 9 days?"

Him: "Yes"

Me: "Hi, I'm Tim. (sarcastically) Nice to meet you. Can I take a quick picture of you?"

Him: "ok"

And that's it. No "nice to meet you too", "was everything ok this week in the room?" or "how was your cruise?" Nothing.

I've never experienced anything like this before. Usually they are very friendly and always making sure we are ok with their service. So bizarre. I don't think this guy is winning any Royal Caribbean Mr. Congeniality contests anytime soon.

Interesting. Maybe the heads of F&B thought that they would draw more people to the actual restaurant if they weren't offering "to go" food. Don't see the logic there...someone who just wants guac isn't going to pay $30 for it!

Sent from Tapatalk

Royal Caribbean Blog reported a few months ago that is was only $10 for guac & chips at the Schooner Bar. I believe that was on the Freedom.