LIVE from NAVIGATOR of the Seas - March 3, 2017

Big turnout for table tennis tournament. The guy in the neon shirt won the last one. He puts some mean backspin on his serve. I've been thinking about how to beat him for 3 days.

4ab01b43bee144cc0ae6b219a9ab9b79.jpg

If he bothers you, I'll take care of him. What you've got to do is cut the hamstring on the back of his leg right at the bottom. Signed Carl Spackler

Bob - what is English Bacon? I know what Canadian bacon is. and the strips usually everywhere else.

I can't explain it, other than it's from a different part of the pig than US bacon. It was a nice option to have,

If he bothers you, I'll take care of him. What you've got to do is cut the hamstring on the back of his leg right at the bottom. Signed Carl Spackler

Haha! I wish you were on the ship an hour ago.

Neon shirt guy takes the title again. ☹️

Do you know is what floor of the dining MTD is on? We have traditional and would like to sit on one of the upper floors. I've heard MTD has been moved to the first floor on some ships.

Sent from Tapatalk

Is it wrong that I always think of Sapphire - not the precious stone but the gentlemen’s club on 60th St. in NYC whenever I pass the main dining room? That’s normal right? Oh and if your kids are into history, here’s a little nugget for the young lads from the days of yore - Sapphire NYC is located where the legendary strip club Scores used to call home. Write that down kids, you might be able to use that critical knowledge on Teen Jeopardy one day.

14f8bf7ec3581d3242da4637cb161d13.jpg

2de812503cca801155cdd4339e3341ff.jpg

faf391deef3b307126744d533bba759b.jpg

eaf079ac61f70aed3f207043f3ef01f3.jpg

WHOHHHHH, HEYYYY!!!! Who put that last photo in there? Come on, we're supposed to be adults here.

People are disgusting.

Is it wrong that I always think of Sapphire - not the precious stone but the gentlemen’s club on 60th St. in NYC whenever I pass the main dining room? That’s normal right? Oh and if your kids are into history, here’s a little nugget for the young lads from the days of yore - Sapphire NYC is located where the legendary strip club Scores used to call home. Write that down kids, you might be able to use that critical knowledge on Teen Jeopardy one day.

14f8bf7ec3581d3242da4637cb161d13.jpg

2de812503cca801155cdd4339e3341ff.jpg

faf391deef3b307126744d533bba759b.jpg

eaf079ac61f70aed3f207043f3ef01f3.jpg

WHOHHHHH, HEYYYY!!!! Who put that last photo in there? Come on, we're supposed to be adults here.

People are disgusting.

Tim, I think you are referring to B&B Steakhouse... at least that is where my credit card thinks I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums