Children's life vests

They have children's life vests for emergencies...not for recreation. Bring a floatation vest or water wings for the pool.

Wrong, the children's vests at the pool are for recreation.

I like to be prepared (mother of 4) I bought the kids all new swim vests! It's better to be safe then sorry.

They are there. There is no question about it. But there are to be used only on the ship. If you are taking your kids to the beach in port, you will need your own. ")

They are there. There is no question about it. But there are to be used only on the ship. If you are taking your kids to the beach in port, you will need your own. ")

That's precisely why I bring my own! We do shore excursions in each port at the beaches!

Excellent point. DD is bringing her kids' floaties along for exactly that reason when we embark on Sunday.