When Was The Last Time You

Bootman4U

Our first and our most recent cruises went perfect. The middle cruise our son's big toe got an infection which we needed to go to the ship doctor and I got a few grey hairs due to worrying (Mommy fears of amputated feet and hating me for life because of it...) but otherwise that cruise went ok too. :confused:

Maybe its just me, but I cruise because its more than ok!

Everything has always been at least "ok" - usually it's way better than ok! :)

I try not to let things upset me on vacation.

Lines are a little long? Beats a day in the snow. Service at the restaurant is a little slow? Better than cooking and cleaning at home. Bartenders are busy? It's not the end of the world. Other passengers are rude? Unless they're staying in my cabin I don't have to put up with them for long!

This is good to know. BTW, read any of the "reviews" and "comments" on these boards lately? I am really, REALLY sorry that "the buffet was the same every day" and that you were THERE every day rather than eating somewhere new for a change!

Have been on 15 cruises and only one could be considered bad and it was not the cruise

itself. We were enjoying a sea day on our Carnival cruise when the news announced the terrorist attack on the twin towers on 9/11. It was more of a "sad" cruise instead of bad

Sent from my SM-G550T using Forums mobile app

Seriously ?? I have never been on a cruise that was not better than OK. If I went on say 2 cruises in a row that did not meet the OK standard, which really is not that hard, I probably would not cruise again on that line.

Are you the same poster that said they were low maintenance in the "Haven Request" thread then posted about 15 things they request pre cruise ??

20 NCL cruises, and although there are some bumps in the road (ocean?) at times, we just make the best of it and move on. Life isn't perfect, with the size of the ship, and the amount of people and crew, there are bound to be a few hiccups. Relax, enjoy, and go with the flow - that's us. All of our cruises have been MUCH better than ok, much better.

Safe sailing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

It's all about perspective... if you're going to let a small hiccup ruin your vacation, you will never have a great cruise. For me, any day that I don't have to worry about work or what to cook for supper are very good days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over 50 cruise. Only 1 hurricane. Still can't beat cruising. Don't sweat the small stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

11 cruises,1 hurricane, loved them all, the extra 4 days on cruise was much better than being on land during the hurricane , the electricity came back on the day we got home. Life is ALWAYS better on a cruise.

Like spiderbabe, we have been on 20 NCL cruises. We have also cruised other lines. Never have we felt the cruise was not a great experience. Sure, there are little things that are perfect all the time, some cruises stick out as better than others, but it is a wonderful way to spend a vacation. You can choose to be busy or just lazy, you can eat when you want and what you want, no one cares. You can spend all your time waiting to see the ports, or choose to enjoy the peace and quiet when everyone gets off the ship and you can find a great lounge seat by the pool. Ok, so the whiners love to say things like the buffet was always the same: MY heaven's people, with the selection they put out, they couldn't find enough different foods if they tried to change the menu. Most buffets are the same everyday. Or they haven't changed the shows in over a year: you are right, but do you have any idea the cost of producing those shows? The nightly entertainment isn't Broadway at sea, plus Broadway doesn't change their shows every month of so. You had to wait, 5 minutes for a drink: think about it, no matter how many bars, with the UBP of course there is going to be a slight wait. I could go on and on, but give me a cruise and I am a happy camper, well not quite a camper I guess. :') The thing that bothers me the most, is listening to people complaining. I wonder if most of them go through life expecting life to be perfect and crying when little things interfer with their life?.