HAL's website has been down this afternoon/evening for me. Anyone else?

Old As Dirt Mom

HAL's site appears to be mostly working this morning here on the U.S. west coast. As Tinknock mentions above there are odd glitches here and there, but the website never does work 100% smoothly. I use Chrome if that makes any difference. Glad it's at least usable today. Hope everyone else can access now as well.

I guess that is what happens when a company tries to run their website off of an IBM PC running Windows Home (they got it for free from that little company nearby). They thought "Home" meant for the Home Office ;-)

I learned WAAAAY back when: Friends don't let friends use Microsoft...

I could do a look up for available Australian cruises up to April 2018. No sign of anything added beyond then. When I tried to look up Caribbean cruises, it sent me to the performing Maintenance page. So...I guess the site is not really up or down!!

I guess that is what happens when a company tries to run their website off of an IBM PC running Windows Home (they got it for free from that little company nearby). They thought "Home" meant for the Home Office ;-)

Hahaha. My husband works for "that little company nearby" and hates Internet Explorer. He's the one who told me to use Chrome, lol.

Wish Cruise Critics had a "like" button for this

HAL's site appears to be mostly working this morning here on the U.S. west coast. As Tinknock mentions above there are odd glitches here and there, but the website never does work 100% smoothly. I use Chrome if that makes any difference. Glad it's at least usable today. Hope everyone else can access now as well.

Unfortunately , it is a very annoying and persistent glitch that won't go away....grrrrr

Never got this message before, but this what I got this morning.....{"message":"Credentials not found!","mdcKey":"028XXXXX"}

(I replaced the numbers with "x"s in case those numbers link my account somehow)

That is the message I just got from them when I tried to access the itinerary.

I had a devil of a time trying to respond to this thread. I keep getting a page that says Bad Request.

Glad to see it's working in Ireland and Germany. Not for me. Must be because (according to Google maps) I live 24.2 miles from corporate HQ. OK, I admit that I don't know where the actual servers are.

Anyway, I was trying to access the Indulgences function for my upcoming Zaandam trip and got the same error message that others are reporting. Browser is Firefox. They only have six weeks to get it fixed for me :)

This is so strange that it's working for some of us and others can't access it at all.

I just double checked and I was able to access my reservation and I completed the online check in without issue.

I wonder if those of you that are getting error messages, maybe clear your history/cookies and try again?

I've been getting the credentials message when I try to access the itinerary or buy indulgences. I could access the make a payment tab and the online check in section. But, I finally got into the itinerary through a roundabout way. Up at the very top where it says My Account and how many days till your cruise, it also has a link for excursions and spa stuff. I clicked on that and got into my itinerary.

I also sent feedback expressing my displeasure.

This is so strange that it's working for some of us and others can't access it at all.

I just double checked and I was able to access my reservation and I completed the online check in without issue.

I wonder if those of you that are getting error messages, maybe clear your history/cookies and try again?

Yes, I can do that as well but I can't purchase indulgences etc. Have you tried to do that? It looks like it's going to work then you get the error.

Yes, I can do that as well but I can't purchase indulgences etc. Have you tried to do that? It looks like it's going to work then you get the error.

Oh ok, I haven't tried to purchase anything. I'll try that now and report back.

I was happy to get into my reservation, because yesterday I couldn't access the site at all.

I spoke too soon...I tried to purchase some indulgences and the pages wouldn't load.

I kept getting the spinning black circle and then a message that said "a problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded". So frustrating!!