A bit of an "R-Rated" question

gardn198

Okay its a cruise. It's not a kink friendly spot, it's not a play area, it's a CRUISE. With a lot of people who are NOT consenting to watch you screw in a hot tub or on a clam shell or in view of anyone. If you want to do that, there's plenty of places on land, and forcing someone else to unwillingly participate in your kink is NOT okay.

Oh my, the thought of this baffles my mind. How is this even something that needs to be asked? I am all for having fun and partying but some of the things that people have posted that they've seen is just beyond my comprehension and I would be beyond disgusted if I witnessed it. And if my 4 and 11 year olds were present to see it I would, of course, be livid. A kiss, hand holding, hugging...sure. As far as what is acceptable beyond that, just as on land....get a room.

She'll have just turned 30 the day before we set sail, so who knows. We were 22 last time we cruised and a lot more innocent back then (thank you catholic school). I don't think she's the type to do anything illegal like that but with booze flowing in a confined environment who knows. But given that she'll be 30 and a practicing attorney now, I think maybe she'll be more responsible and more private than last time 😝

She'll have just turned 30 the day before we set sail, so who knows. We were 22 last time we cruised and a lot more innocent back then (thank you catholic school). I don't think she's the type to do anything illegal like that but with booze flowing in a confined environment who knows. But given that she'll be 30 and a practicing attorney now, I think maybe she'll be more responsible and more private than last time 😝

Psshhh...Spartans. Its always those darn Spartans! See, if she had chosen the right school (aka: U of M) she may have learned to have more decorum on that last cruise :o. lol.

JK of course (about the school that is) :p And I don't even know if she went to State. I just noticed your siggy

Psshhh...Spartans. Its always those darn Spartans! See, if she had chosen the right school (aka: U of M) she may have learned to have more decorum on that last cruise :o. lol.

JK of course (about the school that is) :p And I don't even know if she went to State. I just noticed your siggy

Ironically, she's my one friend that DID go to U of M! I think she didn't get it out of her system in college (should have gone to State!)

Well if she does do it and gets caught hopefully she will know a good defense attorney.;)

Oh that's too funny! *inserts foot into mouth*

Score 100 for my alma mater then.

Sorry this is random but how did you get the ticker in your signature? I tried making one to match my others but I can't get it to work!

Sorry this is random but how did you get the ticker in your signature? I tried making one to match my others but I can't get it to work!

If you go to the site that's in the top right corner of your tickers, go to "create a ticker". Once you choose your options make sure to copy and paste the script that is for cruise critic (I believe its the one all the way at the bottom so you'll have to scroll down). The first time I did it, I tried copying and pasting the wrong one. Is this what you did?

If you go to the site that's in the top right corner of your tickers, go to "create a ticker". Once you choose your options make sure to copy and paste the script that is for cruise critic (I believe its the one all the way at the bottom so you'll have to scroll down). The first time I did it, I tried copying and pasting the wrong one. Is this what you did?

That worked! Thank you!!!

I was just about to set off the B.S meter as well. There is no way. I have been on the behind the scenes tour, there are no such cameras. In this assumption everyone smoking would be caught. I am proud to say wife and I did a late night balcony "thing"