Next sale?

does anyone know when the next sale will be? Any details?

The fake sale has not ended, only the extra $100 off, which could not be combined with the C&A discount anyhow. Unpredictable what fake promo will come next.

I'm hoping for the 60% off the second guest and that they forget to take the 30% off the first guest like they did last time:)

OR even just the 60% off the second guest. If my new bookings for next year don't go up maybe I can recoup the money lost from my balcony discount during the 30/30 sale

I'm hoping for the 60% off the second guest and that they forget to take the 30% off the first guest like they did last time:)

OR even just the 60% off the second guest. If my new bookings for next year don't go up maybe I can recoup the money lost from my balcony discount during the 30/30 sale

I snagged a royal suite during this glitch and got a very good deal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Forums mobile app

Does RCI ever read these threads??? I wish they would so the fake sale nonsense would stop. There are no sales. Nothing that would work to the customer's advantage. Only inflated prices so RCI nets out the same anyways. They must think we are pretty stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does RCI ever read these threads??? I wish they would so the fake sale nonsense would stop. There are no sales. Nothing that would work to the customer's advantage. Only inflated prices so RCI nets out the same anyways. They must think we are pretty stupid.

I'm certain they read these threads, but we are a very small percentage of those who cruise on RC. I suspect that the vast majority of people looking to book on RC are suckered in by the constant fake sale. They would not keep it up if it was not working.

There are no sales. Ever. They are just words to describe the current pricing and any small promo's.

Or if you prefer, consider the cruises on sale every day year round.

I have tried to say this in many similar threads, but you phrased it better than any of my attempts.

Kudos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it is disheartening but every line does something similar

NCL constantly has 5 'free at sea' things going on. (with them 'ending soon' ...then 'extended"..it's a carousel )

during summer you will never get 3rd and 4th free. however, i must admit during most other times you can find the 3rd/4th free and got a super deal the week before christmas last year. so if you have more than 2, NCL is a better bet than royal for what i call consistent sale pricing. also it's legit pricing. the cabin costs what it costs and you divide by 2 or 4 or whatever to get PP cost. when i started looking at royal and didnt see any real 3rd/4th free, nor any '5 free at sea promos', it was eye opening to me.