Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Just called NCL about the pricing of the go karts. I had multiple representatives tell me, they were told it was going to be about $5. This made my day!!

Way preferable to free where some will get right back in line to do over and over while others don't get to try it out b/c can't stand the line. I'd like to see smart lines where queue up electorically in some fashion and come back during a window.

I have been on Meyerwerft.de and ndr.de to look at webcams of float out but nothing has come up. I know I am a little early BUT....Is anyone following the float out besides me??? I don't want to get up at 2am, or stay up, and not be able to see the float out. I'm old. LOL and need my sleep but want to see my ship "float"

I have been on Meyerwerft.de and ndr.de to look at webcams of float out but nothing has come up. I know I am a little early BUT....Is anyone following the float out besides me??? I don't want to get up at 2am, or stay up, and not be able to see the float out. I'm old. LOL and need my sleep but want to see my ship "float"

I’ll be staying up to watch....or at least setting and alarm for 2a to watch! [emoji16]

Linda

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Doug, if you find other sites or if this one isnt right will you post here? I have so many in my group waiting to view!! Your posts and info has been so spot on!

I doubt I’ll stay up for it - but hopefully we have some locals in the thread that will keep it alive through the night. I suspect our best video will be coming later in the morning once the YouTube contributions start to appear.