Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

My only point is that if it’s an included activity, it’ll be no different that any other ship.

No matter what happens people will complain....

If the carts are complimentary, you'll read from some "....I don't/can't even use the carts, why is my fare high enough to pay for that?..."

If the carts are additional cost, you'll read from some"...NCL is nickel and diming us to death..."

Whatever thing that the track replaces, people will want that thing.

No matter what happens people will complain....

If the carts are complimentary, you'll read from some "....I don't/can't even use the carts, why is my fare high enough to pay for that?..."

If the carts are additional cost, you'll read from some"...NCL is nickel and diming us to death..."

Whatever thing that the track replaces, people will want that thing.

So true. We are OK with extra costs. We pay for those items that we are interested in and skip those that we aren't. Also, we find paying weeds out people and makes those items we do pay for all the better.

I would love if this is true for our sailings, but with the limited availability of seating in Teppanyaki, I won't count on it. Maybe the Canal sailing with 15 days can do it, but I doubt that the 7 day Alaska can...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We are on the Inaugural Alaskan sailing on June 2nd. Like I said we were told Teppanyaki.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are booked on the inaugrial sailing from Miami to LA and have been watching the building of the Bliss since early on. As a retired engineer, this is a great experience. I am anticipating the "float out" on Saturday and hope to be watching on Meyer Werft's webcam or Youtube, even at 2:00 AM . We will be watching the weather but will look forward to the event. I have been looking the websites and nothing is live. Has anyone else checked the site for float out time? I don't want to get up at 2 AM and it has been postponed.:cool::cool:

I Hope not. After Midnight was one of the worst shows I have ever seen on a Cruise ship!!!!

The second show is suppose to be Happy Hour

Travel back in time to January 16, 1919 – the eve of the Prohibition era – for a rip roaring good time with the interactive show, Happy Hour Prohibition – The Musical. Set in world famous Madam Lulu’s New Orleans speakeasy, tantalizing madams will regale you with tales of bootleggers and some of the era’s most famous tunes that will have you dancing in the aisles. Savor five of your own Prohibition Era specialty cocktails, each with a modern twist, while enjoying an unforgettable night with Miss Lulu and her girls

Video is on the Bliss page http://www.bliss.ncl.com/entertainment/happy-hour

I’m confused? If you don’t like a go kart track There are plenty other ships in the fleet and many other fleets for that matter... If you must have a rope swing I’ll bring a rope and tie it to one of the rails and we can swing for a few minutes! Otherwise put on a helmet and wager a few bucks, and if I win I covered my fee!! Yes!

Ideally, the go karts will have a charge sufficient to keep the lines down to reasonable... whatever that cost and length of lines might mean to you. If it was free, it would not be, practically, usable. There's certainly a Goldilocks price point. I'm willing to pay somewhat of a premium so that I don't have to wait 15+ minutes to give it a go.

Tom

There’s been no confirmation that the go-karts will incur a fee.

A fee wouldn’t bother me as it might lessen the line. It’s just that teens and dads we normally sail with didn’t even bother with the slides. Go karts and laser tag would be one and done even if experience. BB just a good activity for pickup games or Ncl organized competitions etc.

I’ve seen rccl use courts for volleyball as well and Escape used for soccer and dodgeball and there’s a growing interest in Pickle.

Ideally, the go karts will have a charge sufficient to keep the lines down to reasonable... whatever that cost and length of lines might mean to you. If it was free, it would not be, practically, usable. There's certainly a Goldilocks price point. I'm willing to pay somewhat of a premium so that I don't have to wait 15+ minutes to give it a go.

Tom

delete !

This is what is in my summary. So did it change recently?

Nope, it’s always been Jersey Boys + a newly developed show with various names over time, finalizing on Havana.

I suspect Happy Hour the Musical is filling in as a replacement for Wine Lovers the Musical (notice the name connection). I believe an earlier blurb mentioned that it would include drink pairings - another similarity. On my “explore and plan”, it’s listed as $ (up-charge).

Within the past week Andy Stuart mentioned the development of a 2nd main theater show focused on Havana to accompany Jersey Boys. If you go back in this thread, you will see the cast listing for this show.

Nope, it’s always been Jersey Boys + a newly developed show with various names over time, finalizing on Havana.

I suspect Happy Hour the Musical is filling in as a replacement for Wine Lovers the Musical (notice the name connection). I believe an earlier blurb mentioned that it would include drink pairings - another similarity. On my “explore and plan”, it’s listed as $ (up-charge).

Within the past week Andy Stuart mentioned the development of a 2nd main theater show focused on Havana to accompany Jersey Boys. If you go back in this thread, you will see the cast listing for this show.

This was not from my explore and plan but on my vacation summary where they show the tours I booked and it shows it playing 4 or 5 times during the week. It still shows complimentary under each day. Do you think it has anything to do I’m on Alaska 9/8/18?

This was not from my explore and plan but on my vacation summary where they show the tours I booked and it shows it playing 4 or 5 times during the week. It still shows complimentary under each day. Do you think it has anything to do I’m on Alaska 9/8/18?

I’m honestly not sure. I wouldn’t put much faith in anything that’s appearing online within a reservation at this point. At least on the transatlantic, the whole thing is a cluster-uh, mess.

I’m honestly not sure. I wouldn’t put much faith in anything that’s appearing online within a reservation at this point. At least on the transatlantic, the whole thing is a cluster-uh, mess.

In the Bliss brochure I just received it says it’s an interactive musical where you sip specialty cocktails from back in the day. Key word ‘specialty’. It’ll cost.

I have the Bliss booked for August 25, and am overwhelmed with excitement! This was my top new year's resolution for this year. I am especially looking forward to trying out the go karts! I am also really happy to finally be taking an Alaska cruise. She's an expensive vessel to cruise on so I'm going to be working in overdrive to save up, but I am confident it will be worth every penny!