Question for Pinnacles?

If all goes to plan, we will get to 700 points on the Symphony Transatlantic in 2018

We will start the Symphony cruise with 692 points.

My question is: Will we have access to Coastal Kitchen form the start of the cruise, the day we reach 700 or will it be on the next cruise?

Also, will we get a gold card at the start of the Symphony cruise?

Pete

All of this is up to the LA on board. Pinnacle is the only level that they recognize on the cruise it is earned. I've seen gold cards (I think white on Oasis class) handed out after the Pinnacle recognition.

Per Crown and Anchor, you do not receive the benefits until after the cruise that you achieve 700 or more points. However, some ships do do special things on the actual 700 day cruise. You become recognized in a ceremony but the gold card etc is after that one is complete.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Per Crown and Anchor, you do not receive the benefits until after the cruise that you achieve 700 or more points. However, some ships do do special things on the actual 700 day cruise. You become recognized in a ceremony but the gold card etc is after that one is complete.

Im sure I read that is the case for every tier apart from Pinnacle - which is immediate as you hit 700 points :-)

All depends on the LA. We reached 700 points on the fourth night of a b2b on 7 night cruises. We were recognized at the top tier party, given champagne and had picture taken with some crew(not the captain) during that cruise. The LA gave us the free internet immediately for the remainder of that cruise. The gold card was issued on the next cruise.

That might be with C&A has told you, but it all depends on the HD and LA on board as to what benefits you will get on your Pinnacle Cruise. This is just another thing to add to the list of inconsistencies on ships regarding the method in which you are recognized.

I guessed it would be as there were over 200 Pinnacles on the Harmony crossing last year. The lines for the Diamond lounge were horrible!

I think there were 5-6 new pinnacle, just not sure what extras they would have gotten with so much attention being diverted elsewhere

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I think I will sneak another cruise in :D

Might try to upgrade to a JS on one of our U.S. bookings or leave the wife at home for the double points ;), it really is a shame that we cannot do the same on U.K. bookings.

But since the

Edited by SadmanCruiser
Add