Cabin 'spreadsheet'

wowpeople

Bill, looks good to me but let others comment too. Host Dan is willing to make it a sticky when you have the final-final draft. Just email Dan and ask him to please make it a sticky. Kudos on drafting a document, believe will help thousands of Regent cruise critics book a suite (with their TA's advice) just right for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Okay, made some changes to the format and did Navigator (she's smaller, so she's easier).

Open to any and all feedback. Thanks!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jy2NhyKkzQM4oyngp-JbpppC34s4etCYLnCbOOGcXiE/edit?usp=sharing

(I'm sure we can add an actual name to the link but I don't feel like looking at that right now.)

My only feedback is to thank you for taking the time to do the spreadsheet. While it may not help "thousands" of posters, it will certainly help those of us that are repeat Regent cruisers and those that want to book Regent. I also appreciate that you are not full of yourself or are trying to dictate what should be done on Regent but rather are helping us out of the goodness of your heart. That means so much to us.

Okay, made some changes to the format and did Navigator (she's smaller, so she's easier).

Open to any and all feedback. Thanks!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jy2NhyKkzQM4oyngp-JbpppC34s4etCYLnCbOOGcXiE/edit?usp=sharing

(I'm sure we can add an actual name to the link but I don't feel like looking at that right now.)

Like this. Straight HTML was easier...sheesh...

RSSC Navigator Cabin Spreadsheet

Bill,

Is it possible for reviewers to emulate seatguru by adding a colour code to their review? On seatguru they use three colours: green for a good seat; yellow for 'be aware' of some drawbacks; red for a bad seat. With suites on Regent ships we probably only need green and yellow.

Thanks again, Bill, for moving this forward

Thanks are also due to rallydave for kindly bringing the idea to this Board, and persevering with the concept despite some nay-sayers

As Wes rightly says this new tool will help thousands of existing, new and prospective Regent cruisers over the coming years

Edited by flossie009

Bill,

Is it possible for reviewers to emulate seatguru by adding a colour code to their review? On seatguru they use three colours: green for a good seat; yellow for 'be aware' of some drawbacks; red for a bad seat. With suites on Regent ships we probably only need green and yellow.

Thanks again, Bill, for moving this forward

Thanks are also due to rallydave for kindly bringing the idea to this Board, and persevering with the concept despite some nay-sayers

As Wes rightly says this new tool will help thousands of existing, new and prospective Regent cruisers over the coming years

Flossie, I could probably add some conditional formatting to the "Recommend?" column that displays colors based on the recommendation. I'll let this gel until Saturday AM and if there's no other input I'll finish building it out for the remaining ships.

Like this. Straight HTML was easier...sheesh...

RSSC Navigator Cabin Spreadsheet

Agree. There may come a point where enough is enough. You are working hard for us but can't please everyone.

P.$. I plan on telling John Barron about you.... :'). :evilsmile: he is one person that you need to meet when you get onboard.

Bill

It looks great.

I have one suggestion, would it be possible to "freeze" the spreadsheet at Column B, Row 2 so that you can both scroll right and up and down but still see columns A & B and rows 1 & 2?

I'm not sure if it's possible in this format.

Thanks

LP

For what it's worth....we're currently on the Explorer and in midship Suite 647 (E) it's great with the larger bumped out balcony including 2 chairs, table and chaise lounge. We've also stayed in 732 and 735 (F's) and love the F cabins ! The concierge and F1 and F2 are all the same. The only difference in the suite itself is the concierge E cabins have the Nespresso machine (which we're using daily) and binoculars. We actually prefer not having a butler....no need for us.

We're traveling with a large group and many couples we're with have a G cabin near by. They definitely have smaller floor space, bathroom and closet space but still doable from what I'm hearing. Definitely only 1 person at a time in the bathroom (and no tub if that's important) . I'd rather have a G than not be able to cruise at all on this beautiful ship. JMO.

petlover, It's a Nespresso machine in the suite? Website lists it as an illy, which in my opinion can't touch the Nespresso. Very pleased if Regent has upgraded to Nespresso:)