Health Questionaire, can you print from a web site?

LSauls7537

I know you complete a form at the port stating you haven't had GI issues the past 48 hours, not running a fever, my question is if the form is available on line and if you can print and complete and take it with you instead of completing it at the port.

The form takes fifteen seconds to fill out (tops). Just do it at the port while you are in line; doesn't cause you any delay in boarding. Filling it out in advance defeats the purpose of the form and a per-printed form may be rejected.

I know you complete a form at the port stating you haven't had GI issues the past 48 hours, not running a fever, my question is if the form is available on line and if you can print and complete and take it with you instead of completing it at the port.

Yes, it is available on line, but it needs to be the latest version. I often wonder how many people are totally honest with their answers, fearing that if they are truthful they may be denied boarding.

It's also no big deal to just fill out the form at the counter when checking in. It only takes a minute and there is a stack of them right there. (This is obviously the preferred method.)

Yes, it is available on line, but it needs to be the latest version. I often wonder how many people are totally honest with their answers, fearing that if they are truthful they may be denied boarding.

It's also no big deal to just fill out the form at the counter when checking in. It only takes a minute and there is a stack of them right there. (This is obviously the preferred method.)

We've seen many people filling out the form while they are coughing and hacking.