Daughter decides to come after final payment

debut

. We have booked a cabin with Daughter A now Daughter B wants to come. Will they be able to move Daughter A out of our cabin to one with Daughter B. Already paid air, insurance, etc.

Thanks

Debbie

Is one of them over the age limit? In not you will have to book 1 parent and 1 child in each cabin. You may be in a cancel and re-book situation which might add to the cost. The main thing will be is there a cabin available?

Yes, our TA is working on it for us, seems like Princess should allow it, Daughter A will go to full priced instead of third passenger plus another passenger, more money for them.

Yes but Daughter B could rightfully be charged a single supplement for her cabin and Daughter A might not be cancelled from your reservation without incurring a cancellation charge. Not saying that will happen, but Princess would be within their rights to do that.

If that is what happens, you'll have to compare the cancellation cost of Daughter A to the single supplement cost of Daughter B.

Please let us know how this one is resolved. Good luck.

Great news!! Daughter A has been moved to Daughter Bs

Cabin . I am truly thankful.

I am really surprised and glad for you. I thought for sure that you would forfeit your money in your cabin and then have to pay full price for her in the new cabin.

Have a great vacation!