Uk price for Deluxe package.

:eek: My brain really isnt working today, I'm trying to work out wether the price being asked on my cruise planner just now is discounted or not?

DELUXE PACKAGE SPECIAL OFFER

FROM* 43.42 GBP per day

Toast to virtually unlimited options with cocktails, beer, wine, non-alcoholic beverages, premium coffee, tea, and bottled water* – plus a 40% discount on bottles of wine under $100 and 20% off bottles above $100.

FROM* 43.42 GBP per day

I have just looked at todays exchange rate on the internet and its standing at £1 = $1.25

Thanx for your help in advance :)

FROM* 43.42 GBPper day

:eek: My brain really isnt working today, I'm trying to work out wether the price being asked on my cruise planner just now is discounted or not?

FROM* 43.42 GBP per day

Toast to virtually unlimited options with cocktails, beer, wine, non-alcoholic beverages, premium coffee, tea, and bottled water* – plus a 40% discount on bottles of wine under $100 and 20% off bottles above $100.

FROM* 43.42 GBP per day

I have just looked at todays exchange rate on the internet and its standing at £1 = $1.25

The undiscounted price onboard including gratuities would be at least USD 65. So it looks like you are getting at least $12 discount when using the 1.25 conversion.

We will be sailing on Oasis and our price is currently £36.80 per day but they add 18% service charge on that which works out at about £43.42 daily. 18% is added either way so I always use the pre tax price to see if the package would work for us. Given the package now includes virtually everything (up to $13 I believe) from water up then we will be getting it.

I've got a B2B cruise booked in September on the Adventure of the Seas and the Deluxe package for both cruises is showing as £35.20. I've also got a cruise booked for next June on the new Symphony of the Seas and the package shows as £40.48 for that. The packages are always cheaper booked in advance online. If you think the price is okay, book it. Keep checking your online account and if the price drops further you can cancel the package and rebook at the better price.

FROM* 43.42 GBP per day

FROM* 43.42 GBP per day

FROM* 43.42 GBPper day

We booked our June cruise in October and got the deluxe drinks package free.

43 cruises and counting.

They add 18% on at the till for drink packages

I assume for cruises starting in Southampton they're showing the tip inclusive price, as I know they change the bar prices on board UK sailings as us Brits are stingy, sorry, don't understand how to tip properly on an American ship...!

My OBC of $100 is currently showing as £80.69, giving a rate of $1.2393

I assume for cruises starting in Southampton they're showing the tip inclusive price, as I know they change the bar prices on board UK sailings as us Brits are stingy, sorry, don't understand how to tip properly on an American ship...!

I booked in October for June cruise and got the deluxe drink package free.

43 cruises and counting.

Are drinks cheaper on sailings out of UK ???? didnt know that are the drinks packages cheaper too for these sailings?

Are drinks cheaper on sailings out of UK ???? didnt know that are the drinks packages cheaper too for these sailings?

Not that I've seen reported. Menu prices seem to be the same as cruises out of the US, except that the prices already include the 18% gratuity.

I booked in October for June cruise and got the deluxe drink package free.

Same here we booked in November for May 2017. Got a BOGOH AND the deluxe drinks package for us both for free.

Apart from the very first cruise, we've always booked the drinks package. Coming from the UK, we've never had the 18% gratuity added at the bar, even when we've sailed from the US. Looks like your location when you book is the deciding factor.

Most definitely not (unfortunately)! They just add the 18% tip into the price as we don't know how to tip properly (that's a WHOLE other thread, right there!). I'm hoping that the $12 maximum drink price is increased to $14 also, as otherwise some drinks that would otherwise be included will suddenly be too expensive!

I'm surprised if the drinks package appears cheaper than in the US though - it's not much that we get cheaper over here, so if it's true, I'd leap on it! We got our deluxe package included in the cruise fare as part of a deal though, so unfortunately I can't benefit.

As another means to a comparison, I'm contemplating booking the "All Access Tour" for my OH's birthday, and at present it's showing in my cruise planner at £71.20 per person, which at the rate given before, is approximately $88. Does anyone know what the current price if you book from the US is?

Not that I've seen reported. Menu prices seem to be the same as cruises out of the US, except that the prices already include the 18% gratuity.

They are the same, albeit usually rounded up once the service charge has been added. The drinks package levels are adjusted accordingly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk