Any reports from the refreshed Caribbean Princess?

#cruiseaddict

Cruisecritic UK have posted pictures on their Twitter feed

New look Sabatinis

C92oaBGXsAA79OZ.jpg

Salty Dog Grill

C92g79bXYAIgY9P.jpg

Coffee and Cones

C92frWPXkAAZi8s.jpg

World Fresh Marketplace replaces Horizon Court

C92ehHCWsAIbGXR.jpg

The Plank

C92ddihWsAAM8nc.jpg

Steamers

C92csmvXcAAQDl8.jpg

Are you seeing red velvet, too???:D

YUP!!! And something chocolatey next to it...maybe another cupcake and then it looks like some cakes or something...yeah there is fruit too..plltthh.. bring on the dessert! :p I am a good girl all year so I can splurge on these yummies! I really love the donuts in the IC, and most of the desserts. We were on celebrity last year and both DH and I agreed that their pastry chef needed to train with princes as Princess has the best desserts. Not too sweet and moist. I love that flourless chocolate cake in the MDR......oh ok I am drooling on my keyboard now...haha

YUP!!! And something chocolatey next to it...maybe another cupcake and then it looks like some cakes or something...yeah there is fruit too..plltthh.. bring on the dessert! :p I am a good girl all year so I can splurge on these yummies! I really love the donuts in the IC, and most of the desserts. We were on celebrity last year and both DH and I agreed that their pastry chef needed to train with princes as Princess has the best desserts. Not too sweet and moist. I love that flourless chocolate cake in the MDR......oh ok I am drooling on my keyboard now...haha

We were on Celebrity last month; I love the mini eclairs (filled with chocolate rather than custard) that they serve at Café al Bacio. It's been a few years since I was on Princess so I guess I'll have to try EVERYTHING to refresh my memory.

Good thing I'm headed to the gym now!!!!!!

We were on Celebrity last month; I love the mini eclairs (filled with chocolate rather than custard) that they serve at Café al Bacio. It's been a few years since I was on Princess so I guess I'll have to try EVERYTHING to refresh my memory.

Good thing I'm headed to the gym now!!!!!!

Yup burn it off now to gain it back on the cruise I say. Never tried their eclairs...not my thing. I did try celebrity cookies...dry compared to princess moist cookies. I was like how do you mess up a cookie? Although I will give credit to celebrity for the free hard ice cream served in the buffet...well until they ran out of my fav...mint choc chip..

Disembarked this morning. They didnt finish the drydock upgrades and are still working on it. The new Worldmarket buffet is a bust in my opinion. The food was blend and not much choice. Sabatini had mixed reviews based on what I heard. The crown grill seems to be the place to go for a great meal.

Anyone know if there is an additional charge for any of the new eateries?

Per Princess, Steamers & Planks have a $12 surcharge to dine there in the evening; Salty Dog Grill has a $5 fee for their gourmet burger or $8 for the burger & a beer. The Steamers & Planks menus are only in the evening with the fee but during the day it appears to be an extension of the buffet without any fee.

Salty Dog Grill: http://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships-and-experience/ships/products/menus/Salty-Dog-Grill-Menu.pdf

Steamers: http://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships-and-experience/ships/products/menus/Steamers-Seafood-Menu.pdf

Planks: http://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships-and-experience/ships/products/menus/Planks-BBQ-Menu.pdf

Steamers & Planks have free breakfast. It's better than dining room and/or buffet.

So it's more or less an extension of the buffet restaurant without any fee during daytime?

Is it still possible to eat outside for free in the evening (@Outrigger Bar) although there's the two new fee-eateries?

Disembarked this morning. They didnt finish the drydock upgrades and are still working on it. The new Worldmarket buffet is a bust in my opinion. The food was blend and not much choice. Sabatini had mixed reviews based on what I heard. The crown grill seems to be the place to go for a great meal.

Thanks for the update. Im hoping the reno will be completed by 1st May when we board!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums