MDR menus from the Spirit (plus specialities)

KeithJenner

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Keith, thanks so much for the menus and apologies for changing subject! Just wondering if you have any info on the entertainment onboard or general age range? Are there any night time outdoor music etc or is it mostly in the indoor bars? We are sailing on 28th May and cant wait :) we have sailed on Epic before but never the Spirit!

Hi Keith, thanks so much for the menus and apologies for changing subject! Just wondering if you have any info on the entertainment onboard or general age range? Are there any night time outdoor music etc or is it mostly in the indoor bars? We are sailing on 28th May and cant wait :) we have sailed on Epic before but never the Spirit!

Hi Dawn, maybe I can answer your question. I have been on Spirit last year in August. We had the Hot White Party on deck. It was very nice but a bit uncomfortable, because the pool is in the middle, so everybody is around the pool. Maybe in May it is still too cold on deck in the evening, I don't know. The age range was very diverse. I think between 20-60. They have a party every evening, so you won't be bored. Very nice ship!

I did a live report at the time which may answer some of these questions.

The only theatre entertainment we did was the magician and circus type show as well as elements, which is based round the magician. I went to all those shows at the request of our son (aged 11 at the time) and he likes them.

There is music mainly at Champagne Charlie's and Henrys Pub. The guitarist was Jefferson when we were onboard who is very good. I didn't notice him playing outside, but on previous Spirit cruises he has played at Raffles bar outside.

White Hot was in Galaxy of the Stars in April, but outside in August. Not sure where it will be for you.

Thanks very much Mickey and Keith for the info :) Can't wait now! Weather is looking good so we might be lucky. Galaxy of the Stars looks lovely from the pics. Looking forward to the views :)

Thanks again, Dawn :)

• 4 months later...

Thanks Keith

Love your work 😁

Im only new to this cruising lifestyle and also this group.

Can i ask please???

We are on the May 6th Norwegian spirit out of Rome for 21 day back to back. Too excited.

My question is? We have the beverage package yay but are all the restaurants free or only the MDR?

TIA

Di

Thanks Keith

Love your work [emoji16]

Im only new to this cruising lifestyle and also this group.

Can i ask please???

We are on the May 6th Norwegian spirit out of Rome for 21 day back to back. Too excited.

My question is? We have the beverage package yay but are all the restaurants free or only the MDR?

TIA

Di

Your included options are:

Either of the two MDRs

The buffet

Blue Lagoon

The Asian restaurant (can’t remember what it’s called on the Spirit)

There is sometimes food being cooked on the pool deck or Raffles Terrace.

If you are staying in a suite breakfast and lunch are served in Cagneys.

Places that you pay extra for are:

Cagneys (a la carte)

Le Bistro (a la carte)

The Italian (again, forget the name) (a la carte)

Teppenyaki (fixed charge)

Sushi, served in the Asian restaurant (a la carte)

The dining package covers all of these expect for the Sushi.

There is also room service at a fixed charge (free for some breakfast items).

I think that’s everything, but I’m sure someone will be along with some obscure option I’ve missed. [emoji4]

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the menus. I'll be on the spirit next month. One question, what is the difference between The Garden restaurant and the Windows restaurant. On the NCL website it says the Garden restaurant has a 5 course menu vs a 3 course in the Windows. Any infor would be great.

Only been to one tapanyaki before and really enjoyed the experience and wondered if it was the same on the ship, we would like to book on the spirit when we go,

I haven’t been to one outside of the ship, so I can’t compare them. We always enjoy Teppenyaki though.