Simple question - cost of bottled water

Tweedy

Evian is the premium water and only one I saw available in 1L size. 500 ml bottles of other/classic water are available but I don't know the price.

Just off Equinox on Monday. Very difficult to find price lists/drinks list at individual bars.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 2 years later...

Yes I get that. If the classic drinks package gives you beer up to $6 and wine up to $9 why can't they give you a bottle of Evian if you request it? Can't see it being priced over six bucks, if it is I'm happy to pay the extra few cents.

On our last cruise on Reflection our Sommelier said I can't have Evian because I'm not on the Premium package which seems a nonsense.

12 hours ago, mickrory said:

Yes I get that. If the classic drinks package gives you beer up to $6 and wine up to $9 why can't they give you a bottle of Evian if you request it? Can't see it being priced over six bucks, if it is I'm happy to pay the extra few cents.

On our last cruise on Reflection our Sommelier said I can't have Evian because I'm not on the Premium package which seems a nonsense.

That's just the way the packages are set up, unfortunately--certain brands are only available with the Premium package.  That way they can get more people to upgrade to Premium.

Edited by hiccups

On 4/25/2017 at 4:28 PM, Tweedy said:

This is (hopefully) a simple question. Does anyone know the cost of the 1L bottle of water that is sold on ship?

Half liter generic waters (classic package)  were $3.50 plus 20%.