How are the Swans doing?

Surprise results all weekend, although Port may get back into the game, still plenty of time.

As an Essendon supporter at the game, I was waiting for the comeback but happily it didn't happen! What a topsy turvy season it has been, never know when there'll be an upset. My four year old granddaughter has picked all the winners this round in our family tipping competition and the Demons only have to win for a clean sweep for her.

Leigh

As an Essendon supporter at the game, I was waiting for the comeback but happily it didn't happen! What a topsy turvy season it has been, never know when there'll be an upset. My four year old granddaughter has picked all the winners this round in our family tipping competition and the Demons only have to win for a clean sweep for her.

Leigh

The littlies often know best.

Leigh

This may be the hardest game to predict, as they are level on points with a similar percentage. Anyone's game because neither will be an upset win.

Don't even need a boyfriend nowadays.

I've got to say I'd love grandkids, but it's up to the kids, got a real good friend with a couple of little ones I can borrow and slew of nieces and nephews. So I guess I can survive.

I've got to say I'd love grandkids, but it's up to the kids, got a real good friend with a couple of little ones I can borrow and slew of nieces and nephews. So I guess I can survive.

It is great when they arrive but then you find yourself being tied back to the shore again as you don't want to go away for too long and miss them growing up.

Easier said than done, have only managed one cruise with the grandchild so far.

Take mum and dad too.

I've promised my kids that if I ever get grandkids I won't spoil them TOO much, but also warned that I will be sole arbiter or what is Too much.

Take mum and dad too.

I've promised my kids that if I ever get grandkids I won't spoil them TOO much, but also warned that I will be sole arbiter or what is Too much.

LOl, I took them on the first cruise, they may not be so lucky next time.