Quick questions on: Drinks, Pizza & Party on the NCL Spirit

bigilla

4 quick questions regarding the Norwegian Spirit please:

Do they serve orange sodas on board please? (NOT juice but soda)

I read somewhere about 24/7 pizza. Is this still served?

Is the White Hot Party still being held on the Spirit?

Is Elements still being performed?

Thanks again for your answers.

Edited by bigilla
forgot a question

Orange sodas - no

Pizza - yes - Free in the buffet for lunch and dinner and available from room service for a delivery charge

White Hot - Yes

Elements - Yes

Perfect Prompt Answer. Thank you very much.

Was also wondering about the Chocoholics Buffet.... is this still being done please?

Perfect Prompt Answer. Thank you very much.

Was also wondering about the Chocoholics Buffet.... is this still being done please?

There was a chocolate themed buffet one night on the jade - but if that hadn't been posted I wouldn't have known. There were assorted cakes/pastries, some of which were chocolate, and a chocolate fountain every night. The chocolate night didn't seem any different to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hopefully they have changed it, but the pizza on the Spirit late 2015 was awful - the worst we've had on the fleet. It was better at GSC.

That said, pizza on NCL seems to be one of those things that varies widely from ship to ship, time to time.

Thank you. Thought so....but you never know...being a chocoholic I had to ask ;p

It always looked pretty but the tastes were terrible. The desserts are better now. There is a Chocolate Lava Cake that is delicious.

Hi just a couple of weeks back from great grand med cruise ,pizza in buffet fab,no chocoholic buffet ,white hot night was great too held in galaxy of the stars .

Ship was in good shape ,elements best show of cruise .

Hope this helps

Paul/kent

Hi just a couple of weeks back from great grand med cruise ,pizza in buffet fab,no chocoholic buffet ,white hot night was great too held in galaxy of the stars .

Ship was in good shape ,elements best show of cruise .

Hope this helps

Paul/kent

Thanks a lot for the info. Really wished to receive replies from someone who just came back from a Spirit cruise :)

Cant wait for ours in July.

Your more than welcome enjoy your cruise really jealous

Got to wait til October just booked epic from Barcelona booked and paid for future cruise deposits whilst onboard and used them to book towards cruise ,

Forgot to say on our two sea days we had a bbq lunch ,then waiters came round with fruit kebabs and ice lollies never had this ever on any of our past cruises this one being number 14 in last five years .

Found all the food to be good esp the steaks lol

Your more than welcome enjoy your cruise really jealous

Got to wait til October just booked epic from Barcelona booked and paid for future cruise deposits whilst onboard and used them to book towards cruise ,

Forgot to say on our two sea days we had a bbq lunch ,then waiters came round with fruit kebabs and ice lollies never had this ever on any of our past cruises this one being number 14 in last five years .

Found all the food to be good esp the steaks lol

It is I who is jealous....14 cruises in 5 years!!! WOW...My upcoming cruise will be the 4th one in my whole life!! I wish to sail more often but money and work commitments dont permit me to do so.

what is Elements?

It's a show which is based around the magician, but also features other acts that perform during the week.

I don't usually bother with the entertainment in the theatre, but if I do go to a show then it is usually elements.

Hello all, Do they have a formal dress night on the Spirit? I havent done a cruise for about 4 years & things seem a bit different on NCL now. I a looking forward to meeting everyone too. bobbiejoy (Aussie)