Help! My printer broke, need to print out edocs!

So I go to print out my set sail pass for my Anthem cruise in a few weeks and my printer died! Now what? Can't afford a new printer. Any suggestions? Library? Computer store? Any ideas?:')

So I go to print out my set sail pass for my Anthem cruise in a few weeks and my printer died! Now what? Can't afford a new printer. Any suggestions? Library? Computer store? Any ideas?:')

If you've got an iPhone or iPad, find a neighbor with any wireless printer that can do "air print" (most newer ones do). You can then print directly from your phone (as long as you' get logged on to their network. If the printer doesn't do "air print" but is wireless, there are numerous remote apps (e.g., Hammermill) that will also do it wirelessly. I bet android devices can also do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I printed mine and left them at home a few years ago. As long as you have your passports and credit card they will let you board. Having the docs printed speeds it up a little, but they won't deny you boarding without them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you cannot find a way to print your SetSail pass, you will find that it's not mandatory. It does save a bit of time, but you can check-in and board without it.

I sent our luggage tags from my phone to FedEx office using their app, then just stopped and picked them up. Set sail I printed at work but if that's not an option, I'm sure FedEx office can print them all.

I left ours home on our last cruise and was able to print them at the hotel the morning of the cruise. If you do that. Be sure to save them as a PDF doc and email it (them) to yourself. My docs weren't available on the cruise line website that morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You have to be kidding with the $$$$$ you've spent on cruises. 8 since beginning of last yr?

http://www.staples.com/Canon-Pixma-MG2520-Inkjet-All-in-One-Printer/product_1456337

You can get a bubble jet for $30 at the local Staples (look for sales in the flyer) and that should be enough ink to print the passes.

Side note: I thought you had to show them a set sail pass to get into the door (though security)?

I use the the local library for all my printing.

I have had printers in the past, I work in IT so the technology isn't the issue; my wife hates a printer sitting around cluttering up the place.

Honestly the local library is setup these days to be so convenient for printing.

Ours is a couple of dollars for 30mins of internet time, then 20cents a page for mono.

Anything you receive in your email is easily accessed and printed.

Enjoy your cruise.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Forums mobile app

How about a friend.