Do Oceanview Panoramic Suites also get suite benefits?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2018 at 7:46 AM, molly361 said:

Has anyone booked one of these 2 rooms lately?  Wondering if they are now nonrefundable only

I booked two of these recently (1804). Both refundable. 

Here's where I am confused...people are reporting that they have started to receive full suite benefits (equivalent to a GS) with these cabins and I just got this from Royal:

IMG_1248.thumb.PNG.485f7e7ffdf6584ec8744a89bda693b3.PNG

I will be in one of these suites in January on explorer. Has anyone had confirmation or experienced suite benefits recently? I did attempt a Facebook conversation but was pointed back to my TA- the TA says to check with RC 🤨

21 minutes ago, MellyMoo said:

I will be in one of these suites in January on explorer. Has anyone had confirmation or experienced suite benefits recently? I did attempt a Facebook conversation but was pointed back to my TA- the TA says to check with RC 🤨

Here's the confirmation:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/LTYA_News/VT_VP_VO_Suite_FAQ.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0brFonl83qPEaiJolnOTRBivFvfIrH_1mq7cWmI70VB3ucn_1eh3atvD0

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2018 at 10:21 AM, atwork630 said:

I believe it is for only the two large panoramic rooms. Not the normal sized ones. 

That is correct and what we were told - 2 per ship on the few ships with these (but they are to be added to newer ships). We are in 1 of them on the Adventure next Nov and it was not cheap (but part of the discount is that there is no balcony, same kind of discount for some of the other suites without balconies). I have seen a copy of a letter to someone cruising in that cabin in early. November clearly showing it as a full suite (otherwise I need some k’s back 😐). The only thing is that we have sailed Oasis class with Allure, so I am not perplexed at what a suite is worth in benefits on the Adventure and Grandeur (and worried to be honest, I hope that we haven’t throw quite a lot of cash out the window!).

Lynn

1 hour ago, 2Beeze said:

That is correct and what we were told - 2 per ship on the few ships with these (but they are to be added to newer ships). We are in 1 of them on the Adventure next Nov and it was not cheap (but part of the discount is that there is no balcony, same kind of discount for some of the other suites without balconies). I have seen a copy of a letter to someone cruising in that cabin in early. November clearly showing it as a full suite (otherwise I need some k’s back 😐). The only thing is that we have sailed Oasis class with Allure, so I am not perplexed at what a suite is worth in benefits on the Adventure and Grandeur (and worried to be honest, I hope that we haven’t throw quite a lot of cash out the window!).

Lynn

We have 1854 the month after you for under 2 grand, but only two of us.

6 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

We have 1854 the month after you for under 2 grand, but only two of us.

Base rate? Two grand total? Or each? Because I am too young to die by my brain exploding! 😵

Edited by 2Beeze

16 minutes ago, 2Beeze said:

Base rate? Two grand total? Or each? Because I am too young to die by my brain exploding! 😵

🤯 Total for two, tax and tips included.  $100 OBC.  I do have to drive down to Ft Lauderdale.  Booked in July.

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

🤯 Total for two, tax and tips included.  $100 OBC.  I do have to drive down to Ft Lauderdale.  Booked in July.

I will call and cancel or change then. I understand fluctuations but we are apparently being ripped off and that feels pretty miserable. Definitely ruin my day/week/month 😣. There goes that holiday 

Edited by 2Beeze

2 hours ago, 2Beeze said:

I will call and cancel or change then. I understand fluctuations but we are apparently being ripped off and that feels pretty miserable. Definitely ruin my day/week/month 😣. There goes that holiday 

I'm sorry, prices always fluctuate,  I just found a sweet deal.  Don't take this the wrong way, but if you're not prepared to see others get crazy prices, you wont be very happy visiting here.

2 hours ago, 2Beeze said:

I have a highly priced one as well (For Sept 2019 go figure).  If prices don't go down I won't be taking that one.   Also have aa okay priced one booked

Edited by molly361

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

I'm sorry, prices always fluctuate,  I just found a sweet deal.  Don't take this the wrong way, but if you're not prepared to see others get crazy prices, you wont be very happy visiting here.

I understand where you’re coming from and I also understand it made me feel bad to read it (Although I didn’t assume you tried in that particular post to do that).

But, I think both of us have a right to be here and to react as is normal human beings react. I wasn’t trying to make you feel bad about your post, and I sure hope  you were not trying to make me feel bad about mine either. I think we can both be “happy” here being ourselves and being real and I would never suggest to you or anyone else here that they need to leave otherwise. Thanks and take care.

Edited by 2Beeze

44 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I have a highly priced one as well (For Sept 2019 go figure).  If prices don't go down I won't be taking that one.   Also have aa okay priced one booked

👍🏼  I have my fingers crossed for you !

Edited by 2Beeze

49 minutes ago, 2Beeze said:

I understand where you’re coming from and I also understand it made me feel bad to read it (Although I didn’t assume you tried in that particular post to do that).

But, I think both of us have a right to be here and to react as is normal human beings react. I wasn’t trying to make you feel bad about your post, and I sure hope  you were not trying to make me feel bad about mine either. I think we can both be “happy” here being ourselves and being real and I would never suggest to you or anyone else here that they need to leave otherwise. Thanks and take care.

I just hate that you want to cancel a cruise because you saw someone had a cheap cabin.  This kind of talk is very prevalent here.  It's one of the reasons people come here.

Really dont think I said or implied you had to leave.

Edited by John&LaLa

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

But didn't you find an awesome deal on an Allure GS next month.  

BTW, I said something like that on FB and got accused of stalking. 

7 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

But didn't you find an awesome deal on an Allure GS next month.  

BTW, I said something like that on FB and got accused of stalking. 

Stalking? Yikes!  That is why I usually suggested my patients that they avoid the place (fb) entirely!

Edited by 2Beeze