Do Oceanview Panoramic Suites also get suite benefits?

When we booked our VP last October for this December sailing it was significantly cheaper than JS but now when I see the VPs they are more. You can hardly find these VPS for sale anymore b/c people are booking them very far out. We booked it originally b/c we have 5 in our family and it fits us...we wish we could get the VP for our adventure sailing next december but it was already sold out so we had to got the JS route!:(

According to royal carribbean blog it has ocean view panoramic suites (VP) on freedom and voyager will be full suites with suite benefits. That is what it seems, but want to hear from royal. Also in article it has VO cabins on grandeur being treated as full suites also.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I’m assuming the new suite designation and its perks also means suite level gratuities?
We booked the VO on th Grandeur yesterday and I asked to add gratuities as well. They added at the normal rate of $14.50pp/day. I pointed it out to the TA and he just said it was an error that worked out in my favor.

I'm concerned if this cabin will really be a full suite or not, but I've been assured by multiple people from RCL and the TA that it is indeed a full suite.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

We booked the VO on th Grandeur yesterday and I asked to add gratuities as well. They added at the normal rate of $14.50pp/day. I pointed it out to the TA and he just said it was an error that worked out in my favor.

I'm concerned if this cabin will really be a full suite or not, but I've been assured by multiple people from RCL and the TA that it is indeed a full suite.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Room 8000?

I just contacted RCCL on Facebook. This is their answer!

My question:

I am reading that the two VP suites on Adventure of the Seas, are now being given full suite (gold card) benefits. Is this true?

Their answer:

Yep! Moving forward, guests booked in these suites will receive the same benefits as guests in Grand Suites and above.

So, I have it on Facebook messenger, we will see what happens in October 8th!

Edited by ravross
changed format copy and paste didn't work

My question:

I am reading that the two VP suites on Adventure of the Seas, are now being given full suite (gold card) benefits. Is this true?

Their answer:

Yep! Moving forward, guests booked in these suites will receive the same benefits as guests in Grand Suites and above.

Thanks- I also read on FB that they are now charging the higher suite rate for the grats!!

My question:

Their answer:

I contacted them via FB and they confirmed that VO will also be receiving full suite benefits.

We are booked in 1804 (the square footage and extra 1/2 bath sold me!). Everything (reviews etc) I have seen to date indicated that it was an oceanview. But Royal's site and the travel agent site both list it in the suite category.

I guess I will wait (I have 14 months!) and see how it is classified prior to our cruise.

Let me know if you get Suit Perks! I’m in 1804 in January!

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Ladysilver said:

Any new reports on these rooms from recent passengers? 

They started officially getting suite benefits sometime last month.  Here's the list of suite categories from the RCL website

Q

What rooms are included in the Royal Caribbean Suites program?

A

Enhanced Program for Suite guests staying in the following suites*:

• Royal Suite — 1 Bedroom
  • Villa Suite
  • Owner’s Suite — 2 Bedroom
  • Owner’s Suite — 1 Bedroom
  • Ocean View Panoramic Suite (No Balcony)
  • Ocean View Suite — 2 Bedroom (No Balcony)
  • Ocean View Suite (No Balcony)
  • Grand Suite — 2 Bedroom
  • Grand Suite — 1 Bedroom
  • Junior Suite

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

They started officially getting suite benefits sometime last month.  Here's the list of suite categories from the RCL website

Q

What rooms are included in the Royal Caribbean Suites program?

A

Enhanced Program for Suite guests staying in the following suites*:

• Royal Suite — 1 Bedroom
  • Villa Suite
  • Owner’s Suite — 2 Bedroom
  • Owner’s Suite — 1 Bedroom
  • Ocean View Panoramic Suite (No Balcony)
  • Ocean View Suite — 2 Bedroom (No Balcony)
  • Ocean View Suite (No Balcony)
  • Grand Suite — 2 Bedroom
  • Grand Suite — 1 Bedroom
  • Junior Suite

From the way it is worded above, the ocean view suites could be in the same class as junior suites and not get a gold card.

I have been in 1852 and 1876 and no gold badge or suite points. They didn’t even act like they knew I was there. I became an emerald member and had to ask for my robes and never got my pin after they confirmed it was on its way to me. I will be going back soon 😁

3 hours ago, frank808 said:

From the way it is worded above, the ocean view suites could be in the same class as junior suites and not get a gold card.

There was clarification on that recently.  They will be getting gold card