Do Oceanview Panoramic Suites also get suite benefits?

Just got aboard and received our gold-colored sea pass cards!

That is awesome..this better happen for us on Freedom in Dec...if not I am going to copy this thread and say why did these people get it and we don't.....have an amazing week..i would love to hear what you think of the room!!

I've just gotten off the Independence this morning after a thoroughly enjoyable 8 night cruise of the Norwegian Fjords. We were staying in suite #1804 and am happy to confirm we had full suite benefits. We received a gold sea pass card, had full access to the suite lounge and were able to take advantage of all the other suite perks. Having read this thread before I left I wasn't really expecting to get full suite benefits so it was a very pleasant surprise to actually get all the perks especially when we'd never stayed in a suite previously!

I'd have been happy with the cabin even without the suite perks as there was plenty of room for the 3 adults in our party and the panoramic views of the Norwegian Fjords alone would have been worth the price of the suite - which was cheaper than 2 inside cabins anyway!

I've just gotten off the Independence this morning after a thoroughly enjoyable 8 night cruise of the Norwegian Fjords. We were staying in suite #1804 and am happy to confirm we had full suite benefits. We received a gold sea pass card, had full access to the suite lounge and were able to take advantage of all the other suite perks. Having read this thread before I left I wasn't really expecting to get full suite benefits so it was a very pleasant surprise to actually get all the perks especially when we'd never stayed in a suite previously!

I'd have been happy with the cabin even without the suite perks as there was plenty of room for the 3 adults in our party and the panoramic views of the Norwegian Fjords alone would have been worth the price of the suite - which was cheaper than 2 inside cabins anyway!

I extremely happy to hear this! I was under the impression I would only get double points when we stay in 1854 next year. I'm really looking forward to this cruise now! I'm glad you had a great cruise! :D

Great news- Did you pay the suites rate for gratuities?

Great news- Did you pay the suites rate for gratuities?

We actually didn't have to pay anything for gratuities as when we booked in February the promotion we booked under included free gratuities. I've checked the invoice I received when I booked and it does look like they were crediting us for the regular rate rather than the suite rate. If our deal hadn't included free gratuities I don't know whether they would have made us pay the suite rate or not.

We have never booked a suite on royal carribean. We are have sailed 1804 on liberty of the seas multiple times. what is in the suite lounge? what can we expect for liberty of the seas

Continental breakfast for a couple of hours in the morning. Complimentary soda, cocktails, selected beers and wines, hot & cold snacks for 3.5 hours every evening. 24-hour free self-serve specialty coffee machine.

I extremely happy to hear this! I was under the impression I would only get double points when we stay in 1854 next year. I'm really looking forward to this cruise now! I'm glad you had a great cruise! :D

Me too! I’m in 1854 in March. I was excited before, but this would be the cherry on the cake :)

A bit more information from the Suite Concierge. She asked us to ensure we’d gotten our gold seapass cards because this had “only changed in the past couple of weeks” and they “weren’t consistently making them gold”. So it is clearly a change in the just the very recent past.

A bit more information from the Suite Concierge. She asked us to ensure we’d gotten our gold seapass cards because this had “only changed in the past couple of weeks” and they “weren’t consistently making them gold”. So it is clearly a change in the just the very recent past.

Well that is amazing news!!! You just made me even more excited for our cruise in December...come on 82 days!!!!

Thanks for the update. By the time we sail in one of those rooms the rules will probably have changed several times We will be on the Mariner, I have not seem any reports from these rooms on that ship yet

Thanks for the update. By the time we sail in one of those rooms the rules will probably have changed several times We will be on the Mariner, I have not seem any reports from these rooms on that ship yet
Pretty sure we'll get Gold cards on our AOS cruise in December [emoji56]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bit off topic but are soft drinks and water available in the SL all the time or just during cocktail hour ? Just wondering if I should cancel my refreshment package

Yes, from 11am to 11pm on Oasis class ships. No on other ships with a Suite Lounge.