Do Oceanview Panoramic Suites also get suite benefits?

Hi! I just got off the boat on Freedom of the Seas in room 1854. We did not see any suite benefits (that I'm aware of, this is only our 2nd cruise). We even paid the regular $14.50/day gratuities instead of the suite rate. I'm hoping for the double C&A points but not sure at this point since we paid the lower gratuities rate.

We also had a silver colored sea pass card. Not sure if that means anything.

Hi,

We have booked the same cabin and spoke to RCCL last year before we booked it. We were assured this was a "full suite" and not a Jr. Suite.

Do you know the name of who you spoke to at RCCL. I didn't write the name down of the person I spoke to.

Ravonne

Hi Ravonne. Unfortunately, I didn’t either. Was on the phone with TA and they conferenced in the rep from Royal. And like an idiot, I didn’t log the name of the person I was talking to with the travel agency (it is a big box shop). I’ve been planning to call the TA back, but haven’t yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi! I just got off the boat on Freedom of the Seas in room 1854. We did not see any suite benefits (that I'm aware of, this is only our 2nd cruise). We even paid the regular $14.50/day gratuities instead of the suite rate. I'm hoping for the double C&A points but not sure at this point since we paid the lower gratuities rate.

Was the room quiet or noisy? I have heard both

Confirmation that that cabin is being treated like a JS.

I agree. Just frustrating that so many of us got bad info from Royal. Guess it’s not the first time....

• 1 month later...

JS pay regular gratuities and have a silver Seapass Card. Extra point per night.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
Huh. Have one booked for next week and just got an email from the Suite Concierge outlining the full suite benefits. It's going to be hard to walk this one back if we don't get it....

Following this closely, I have a VP booked for March. Can’t seem to get a straight answer about what benefits you get beyond double points. As an aside, I notice the VP’s are now priced higher than JS.

Please keep us updated bmr12!:)

Huh. Have one booked for next week and just got an email from the Suite Concierge outlining the full suite benefits. It's going to be hard to walk this one back if we don't get it....

Interesting. We are in a VP sept 14 on explorer. Will be watching for an email!

Related question - do your luggage tags list ‘VIP’ where status/suite would usually be?

Related question - do your luggage tags list ‘VIP’ where status/suite would usually be?

My luggage tags have a red "VIP" at the bottom. It's been a long time since we've been on an RCCL cruise (6 years) I wasn't sure if that's because we're diamond or what.

My luggage tags have a red "VIP" at the bottom. It's been a long time since we've been on an RCCL cruise (6 years) I wasn't sure if that's because we're diamond or what.

Ok, thanks. That pretty much confirms the reason for the ‘vip’ (we were speculating in another thread). At first thought we had something special going on!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are in 1804 for our cruise on Freedom in Dec, we just did out check in because I wanted to see if anything was noted on it as per suite...our set sail pass does say suite so I'm assuming at the very least we will get a silver card. I don't really care I just want the double C&A points:)

We just sailed Oasis and have been home a week. We were in a Grand Suite so Sky benefits. Our luggage tags said suite. Our Sea Pass cards that I can't find right now were burgundy in color but I don't remember if they said suite, I don't think they did and to get into shows, just flashed the card so thinking it was the color of card that let us in. We ate in Coastal Kitchen probably 6 breakfasts and loved it up there always got a window table and service was great. Had a private Captain's reception up in suite lounge. Lunch on boarding day in suite lounge.

Just got an email from the Explorer Concierge, Denzil. The email included what appears to be the full and regular list of Suite amenities. Subject line below:

WELCOME TO EXPLORER OF THE SEAS - Sep 14th , 2018 SAILING SUITE # 1804

Just got an email from the Explorer Concierge, Denzil. The email included what appears to be the full and regular list of Suite amenities. Subject line below:

WELCOME TO EXPLORER OF THE SEAS - Sep 14th , 2018 SAILING SUITE # 1804

Please come back and let us know how it went!! Thanks