Do Oceanview Panoramic Suites also get suite benefits?

On Liberty there is a Panoramic Ocean View (P2), some sleep 2, some can sleep 3 or 4. P1 is a larger Panoramic Ocean View that can sleep up to 4. Only 2 P2 on LB. Then there is the Family Panoramic Ocean View (FP) that can sleep up to 6. Only 2 of these.

On newer deck plans the categories may be different, but these are the 3 types available.

Do these show up as "suites" on Royal's website?

Do these show up as "suites" on Royal's website?

On the old website I could have found it, but now (at least on my iPad) I can't find it. I know the FP was on the "Suites" list below the the JS. I'm not sure about the P1 ( larger). P2 is oceanview. If you have access to the chart about changing the stateroom categories that was put out several months ago, it has the Panoramic cabins listed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On the old website I could have found it, but now (at least on my iPad) I can't find it. I know the FP was on the "Suites" list below the the JS. I'm not sure about the P1 ( larger). P2 is oceanview. If you have access to the chart about changing the stateroom categories that was put out several months ago, it has the Panoramic cabins listed.

Thanks, I'm pretty sure I have that document someplace.

The window suites on Princess do include all suite privileges, at least in our experience. Loved breakfast at Sabatini's and afternoon tea in the cabin.

The NCL Dawn and Star, also have "window suites" with full suite perks....

Cunard also has Queens Grill window suites with same....

I guess it's sort of a throwback, to the ocean liner days, when no suites had balconies....just extra portholes...:)

;p;pI like having a great view and no balcony. Lay on the bed and look at the ocean, ok by me. My hubby is afraid to have a balcony with kids, so it's perfect for us. I was told this category was just made a suite on later sailings after retrofit. They are named as a suite and I am getting two points per night on my C&A. I can only go with what the RCCL booking agent told me at booking. Time will tell.

Sorry to pop everyone's bubble I'm booked on deck 12 right up to 2019 and they are listed only as Staterooms not Suites. Have had so much trouble with Travel Agents I only now book directly with RCI...

I booked directly with RCI and my mother is staying in balcony deck 12 forward and it is regular room not suite. OnAdventure, there are only two of these rooms over the front of the ship. RCI sold it to me as a suite, it has suite in the same, and I'm getting two points a night. I can't imagine it would still be state room sleeping six with a living room and seperate bunk bed room/area. It also has two bathrooms. One half bath and one full. When I purchased, I specifically asked about suite level. I understand that these room were family rooms in the past but not suites. I don't think Adventure has them yet and they are completing after drydoc in Jan. Are you booked in one of these two rooms? If so, I'll call RCI and check before I pay off my booking. I wouldn't want a suite that wasn't a suite :)

I booked directly with RCI and my mother is staying in balcony deck 12 forward and it is regular room not suite. OnAdventure, there are only two of these rooms over the front of the ship. RCI sold it to me as a suite, it has suite in the same, and I'm getting two points a night. I can't imagine it would still be state room sleeping six with a living room and seperate bunk bed room/area. It also has two bathrooms. One half bath and one full. When I purchased, I specifically asked about suite level. I understand that these room were family rooms in the past but not suites. I don't think Adventure has them yet and they are completing after drydoc in Jan. Are you booked in one of these two rooms? If so, I'll call RCI and check before I pay off my booking. I wouldn't want a suite that wasn't a suite :)

I did the same. After the dry dock, 1804 and 1854 on Adventure are named and sold as "suites" by RC. Now they might be "suites" in name alone like Jr. Suites and not get the perks, but I don't know that as of yet. They are providing complimentary Champagne and cupcakes upon arrival, but I have no idea what regular staterooms get.

Also, I was told that the minimum was 5 people. (Just what they told me). So if you price it with 5 or 6, it will definitely be more expensive than a JR. Suite that cannot hold that many. I will be interested to see what perks anyone gets from these "suites" on the Adventure after the 2018 dry dock.

Also, I was told that the minimum was 5 people. (Just what they told me). So if you price it with 5 or 6, it will definitely be more expensive than a JR. Suite that cannot hold that many. I will be interested to see what perks anyone gets from these "suites" on the Adventure after the 2018 dry dock.

I booked 1804 on Explorer with only 4. I think someone said you can now book with less since it was reclassified.

I did the same. After the dry dock, 1804 and 1854 on Adventure are named and sold as "suites" by RC. Now they might be "suites" in name alone like Jr. Suites and not get the perks, but I don't know that as of yet. They are providing complimentary Champagne and cupcakes upon arrival, but I have no idea what regular staterooms get.

That is interesting to me that you say that is was five people or six. When I tried to book the RCI agent told me those were for five or above, I was considering moving my mom into our cabin. (we all would like our own space) but we were considering it. When he opened the category to look it said "open booking" or open capacity in other words he said he could book it for any amount of people. So we got it with only four people in the room.

I don't know if this lends it more of a suite or not, but I was significant to me that he thought is was five and above but when he opened our sailing it was not. .......And the plot thickens.... Have a good weekend, all.

Adding my story: after spending a good chunk of time on the phone with my TA and a RCCL rep, was assured multiple times that Oceanview Panoramic Suite 1804 on the Explorer would have full suite benefits including the gold card.

Had a good balcony booked (1388) but decided to give this a try because of the size of the cabin and the excellent price.

Some other info - booked with three people (which the RCCL rep originally thought wasn't going to fly, but was surprised when it went through) and wasn't required to put down a non-refundable deposit. However, I did book on the non-refundable deposit promotion which dropped the price considerable. Overall, the cabin was $100 cheaper than the original price of the balcony (the price is lower now with the promotion so I could have saved another $200 by re-booking the same balcony under the promotion).

Princess has ocean view full-suites which are priced pretty good, so this isn't a new concept. But I just bet a $300 non-refunded deposit that the info I got from the RCCL rep was correct! Wish me luck.

Cheers,

WOW,,,,, I am in almost the same boat...pun intended.... as you then. Booked with RCI agent and moved from larger oceanview to this panoramic suite based on increase but still reasonable price. I was told it was suite level and would have bathrobes, and suite access on deck 14. I am so stoked to get this large room and bunks for my kids... that was the real reason that I took it...they love bunks and ask at every resort and hotel to get them...

RCCL has a new (relatively) suite program... three tiers... maybe the panoramic suite would be the same as a "junior" suite on the other ships... they get some perks, nut not all...

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalsuiteclass/faq/

The Royal Suite Class applies only to Oasis and Quantum class ships.

on adventure for 5/14//18 the panoramic are listed at 1099 but then it says

Ocean View Panoramic Suite (No Balcony) Staterooms are not available

so why would it say they are in inventory if not available?

Probably because of the number of guests - needs to be 4 or higher and there may be a glitch where you can only book it by calling.

I'm booked up to 2019 always travel in an Ocean View Panoramic cabin and booked directly with RCI and it is classified as a "Stateroom" not a Suite always, would be nice if it was the latter but unfortunately it is not, any TA who tells you differently I personally would doubt there veracity...

I'm booked up to 2019 always travel in an Ocean View Panoramic cabin and booked directly with RCI and it is classified as a "Stateroom" not a Suite always, would be nice if it was the latter but unfortunately it is not, any TA who tells you differently I personally would doubt there veracity...

The 1L cabins are just an OV category, the VP cabins (only 2 per ship) are suite category. They both have panoramic in their description but are different.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so excited!! Just booked a Panoramic Ocean View (1854) on AOS for March 2019. My agent indicated they are not considered a suite but I'll wait to see what happens after the dry-dock and see what other people's experiences are. We are a family of 4, excited for a large room, bunks for my boys and the half bathroom. Both rooms are now gone for our sailing. ⛴

1854 should get the same perks as a Junior Suite. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What exactly are the Junior Suite perks (on Explorer if that makes a difference)? The RC website is very confusing....

And guests booked in a Suite* enjoy even more amenities and personalized service

*Excludes Junior Suites

What exactly are the Junior Suite perks (on Explorer if that makes a difference)? The RC website is very confusing....

And guests booked in a Suite*enjoy even more amenities and personalized service

*Excludes Junior Suites

JS Perks on Explorer:

Bathtub

Walk-in closet

Priority check-in and boarding Tea kettle and coffee maker

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Extra C&A point per night

Silver Seapass card