Disembark

Hi all we are going on a cruise next month on freedom of the seas from Barcelona

Just wondering what is the latest we can leave the ship as our flight isn't till 16:35

Thanks in advance

Hi all we are going on a cruise next month on freedom of the seas from Barcelona

Just wondering what is the latest we can leave the ship as our flight isn't till 16:35

Thanks in advance

Check when you are onboard, they may still have the late departure option where you can have lunch and stay onboard until mid-afternoon.

Check when you are onboard, they may still have the late departure option where you can have lunch and stay onboard until mid-afternoon.

This would be a good option if available but you still need to vacate your cabin by around 8 a.m. If not available, you need to be off the ship by 10-10:30.

Not to hijack the thread but my question is about disembarking and didnt want to create a new thread. I will be on Majesty next week and when we return at the scheduled time of 7:00am I have scheduled a ride back to MCO with Cortrans. My question is that I have scheduled the ride for between 8-8:15 so do you think I will be off the ship in enough time to catch the ride or should I have scheduled it for a little later? I will be doing self disembark

Not to hijack the thread but my question is about disembarking and didnt want to create a new thread. I will be on Majesty next week and when we return at the scheduled time of 7:00am I have scheduled a ride back to MCO with Cortrans. My question is that I have scheduled the ride for between 8-8:15 so do you think I will be off the ship in enough time to catch the ride or should I have scheduled it for a little later? I will be doing self disembark

You should be OK if you are at the front of the self-assist line.

There was a late check-out option on our Barcelona cruise last September

Hi George was there a charge for this and do you have to wait till your on board to book it

Thanks

Hi George was there a charge for this and do you have to wait till your on board to book it

Thanks

A while back it was $35 per person and you could book it as a departure day shore excursion.

Thanks

Do not remember amount. but if you are flying 1st or business class I would just go to airport, they have a huge lounge for all airlines with loads of comfortable seating, free coffee, food, scotch, wine, beer etc all at no cost

Just an added note that the taxi line at the Barcelona port was the longest we have ever encountered after disembarking. While some reading this may say they got a cab no problem, we were in line for - I want to say - at least 50 minutes in the hot sun. It was organized with a dispatcher, but the line was very long. We would have been panicking if we were bound for the airport but we were spending a few days in Barcelona post-cruise so we took our time getting off the ship. Just wanted to mention in case OP decides to go this route. :)

Just got off the Freedom TA in Barcelona and there was an option to stay late on the ship. I believe it was about $30-35pp.

The taxi line was horrendous but seemed to move pretty quickly and efficiently. It took us at least 30 Minutes plus in the taxi line. If time is short, a better option might be an arrangement where your driver is waiting as you exit the terminal.