Allure interior connecting door

Good evening:

Does anyone have a photo showing the interior connecting door between, say, 2 balcony cabins? One cabin will be for the kids & the other for the adults so just wanted to get a feel for this. Thanks!

Good evening:

Does anyone have a photo showing the interior connecting door between, say, 2 balcony cabins? One cabin will be for the kids & the other for the adults so just wanted to get a feel for this. Thanks!

The connecting door is in the short hallway from the passenger corridor, across from the bathroom door.

I don't have a picture. But as others have said the door is near the bathroom. The room steward has a key to unlock the door, then you can open and close it as you need from either side. The balcony can also be opened between the rooms.

I should also add that the door is incredibly thin. I would never pick a connecting room if I wasn't associated with the connecting room. Not only could we hear every word, but I could actually hear my daughter being sick in the other room's bathroom one morning with the door closed and latched.

We recently had connecting Boardwalk Balcony cabins on HOTS (cruising with family) so probably similar...While some say the door is thin..it's actually pretty heavy....and it opens inward into one of the cabins...I guess I always assumed it was two individual doors...it wasn't. Also it won't stay open by itself ... luckily there was a door stop in the cabin but you could also put a towel across the top of the door.

Edited by Ashland

Wonderful... Thanks ourusualbeach for the photo. We had a connecting interior room, I believe, on Majesty several years ago. The door would not fully open and so the only one that could squeeze through was my daughter!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app