Latitudes Question

broadwaycam

I talked to my Travel Agent and NCL after the new program was announced (cruise is in late June 2017) and specifically asked if I would get the extra 7 points as I booked 12 months in advance (back in 2016). They both said yes (grandfathered). Now I read ALL sailings after Feb 2017 will NOT get these bonus points!!

Anyone have other information? Thanks

I am on the same boat as everyone

I booked my May 2018 Escape cruise and September 2018 Gem cruise both back in December 2016. I would love love to get the extra points for booking in advance.

I should get double points for my breakaway cruise in November from what i read on the FAQ page on NCL website. But for my 2018 cruises, im still confused on it.

I booked a cruise in April 2016 for April 2017. The cruise would give me 14 Pts and under the original program move me from Silver to Gold. They honored all of it even though I don't have enough pts under new program to be Gold I am now Gold

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I talked to my Travel Agent and NCL after the new program was announced (cruise is in late June 2017) and specifically asked if I would get the extra 7 points as I booked 12 months in advance (back in 2016). They both said yes (grandfathered). Now I read ALL sailings after Feb 2017 will NOT get these bonus points!!

Anyone have other information? Thanks

I can tell you that I sailed in March of 2017 after booking more than 9 months out and I got the extra points PLUS my level was move up to gold based on the old point system.

NCL policy

You will still earn one point per cruise night and an additional point per night if you book in a Suite* or in The Haven™, or if you book with a Latitudes Insider Offer. We will no longer offer the additional point for booking nine months or more in advance. For 2017 cruises that were booked prior to February 3, 2017, the additional point will still apply; any cruise booked on or after February 3, 2017 will not qualify for the extra point.

When asked on Facebook if 2018 cruises would get the additional post, their answer was:

HortensiaValdes Montel What about 2018cruises booked prior to February 17

Like · Reply · January27 at 3:29pm

NorwegianCruise Line Yes, allcruises. 2018 too.

Like · Reply · 11 · January27 at 3:33pm

As I am not on Facebook; What were the responses please?