accessing cruise info on website if you book with a TA

suec12

We are going on a cruise with 2 other couples. They booked with a TA and I booked direct. Now they are calling asking me some details about shore excursions, etc. Can they access their booking and info thru the website? Will they have a confirmation number to log in with? Also I mentioned they will want to complete their reservation info for easy check in at the pier. So I do hope they can complete the on-line registration ahead of time.

When I've booked Princess through a TA (though it has been a few years), I was able to do anything I needed through the website (check in, shore excursions, SPA, etc). Only thing I couldn't do was pay for the cruise as that had to go through the TA.

I always book through a TA and my booking is always available through the website

Have your friends registered on the website and created a login and password?

As for confirmation number, the TA should have gotten a booking confirmation from Princess that could be forwarded to your friends. My TA always forwards mine. It has booking number, pricing, itinerary, etc. They should ask their TA for it.

We are going on a cruise with 2 other couples. They booked with a TA and I booked direct. Now they are calling asking me some details about shore excursions, etc. Can they access their booking and info thru the website? Will they have a confirmation number to log in with? Also I mentioned they will want to complete their reservation info for easy check in at the pier. So I do hope they can complete the on-line registration ahead of time.

Yes they can access.

I always book through a TA and my booking is always available through the website

Have your friends registered on the website and created a login and password?

As for confirmation number, the TA should have gotten a booking confirmation from Princess that could be forwarded to your friends. My TA always forwards mine. It has booking number, pricing, itinerary, etc. They should ask their TA for it.

I login to the Princess website to access the Cruise Personalizer to manage my cruise. I believe that it's not necessary to create an account & with the confirmation code & name it's possible to access the Cruise Personalizer to manage the cruise.

For me their Cruise Personalizer is great & allows me to manage nearly everything about my cruise whether booking through a TA or Princess.

Everyone needs to complete the pre-boarding information such as passport & credit card.

Edited by Astro Flyer

All of you can access your bookings through the cruise personlizer. It soesn't matter how the cruise is booked. Just log in. If you don't have a Princess user ID and password, just create an account. Each person can access their own booking. If you want to access a friend's booking they will have to provide you with their user ID and password.

All of you can access your bookings through the cruise personlizer. It soesn't matter how the cruise is booked. Just log in. If you don't have a Princess user ID and password, just create an account. Each person can access their own booking. If you want to access a friend's booking they will have to provide you with their user ID and password.

It's also possible to access the Cruise Personalizer without creating an account by providing name, date of birth & booking number on the Princess website.

You cannot see your pricing for the cruise, nor can you make a payment , it has to go through your TA.

I login to the Princess website to access the Cruise Personalizer to manage my cruise. I believe that it's not necessary to create an account & with the confirmation code & name it's possible to access the Cruise Personalizer to manage the cruise.

For me their Cruise Personalizer is great & allows me to manage nearly everything about my cruise whether booking through a TA or Princess.

Everyone needs to complete the pre-boarding information such as passport & credit card.

I asked my TA for my Booking Number, and then access my Cruise Personalizer through the Princess website. Having a lovely time pricing souvenirs and planning On Board Spending for November 2018. :cool: